Trust

*Yoongi POV* A bit longer chapter. 

Namjoon had gotten off the phone with their manager who said that their staff and security were stuck on the interstate because of the traffic that did not seem to be moving. Namjoon told their staff not to worry about it and was going to ask Y/N for assistance on getting out of the airport safe and sound. He made mention that if this worked maybe they could hire her as a full-time bodyguard or security guard detail.

I looked back at y/n who was laughing softly at something going on with the Jimin, Tae and JK and could not believe how tiny this anomaly was standing next to the maknae line. Even next to Jimin she came up to his shoulder. How was this girl the US Anomaly that has toppled terrorist organizations and has stopped attempted assassinations of country leaders? Even his country's leader had been saved by Y/N, though that time she had taken a bullet in the shoulder on Live TV which had caused an uproar. She was deemed a hero within South Korea and she probably didn't even realize how popular she was here.

I sighed as I thought of how a this tiny, cute and innocent girl could possibly do the things we have all seen her do on TV, how this girl was probably covered in scars and marks permanently on her body from her battles in the world and she was only 25! She was younger than me! He couldn't imagine the mental struggle she has been through...

"Guys do you think we could help each other escape here?" Y/N asked, which caused the everyone to look up and around them. They were surrounded by people. I felt myself stiffen upon the realization that more people were surrounding us completely. I felt Namjoon, Jin, and Hobi move, jumping to their feet. I glanced back at Y/N and noticed the maknae line already grouping closer together, almost pressing right against Y/N. Y/N turned to them smiling gently and appeared to be trying to comfort them. It looked like she asked Jimin a question to which he nodded. She lifted her arm up and put her hand on his head, softly ruffling his hair in an effort to calm him down.

"What do you have in mind?" Hobi voiced from beside me.

She turned, removing her hand from Jimin's head. I noticed Jimin pout a little at the loss of her hand and attention. Tae and JK grinned at Jimin's expression, oh Jimin would not hear the end of it after this.

*Y/N POV*

I turned to look at the hyung line when I heard Hobi's question. I heard some snickering from what sounded like Tae and JK but did not look back at them. Now was time to get down to business. I had been thinking of the easiest way to get out of here but it was a bit complicated and I would be completely drained afterwards.

"Well there are 2 ways." I said holding up two fingers.

"1. I put a barrier around us and we plow through the crowds. Though people may get hurt because I am not going be able to focus on the crowds safety in doing this. If there were less people I could take care of it, but with so many people it will be hard to focus on each one if they happen to lose balance when we push through. I personally do not want to hurt anyone, thus I would think my second idea would be best but there is a catch with the second idea and you guys would have to be totally trusting of me and me of you to be able to do it." I explain quickly. They look at me slightly sus at the catch.

"What's the catch?" Namjoon said with his eyes narrowed at me.

"Um...." I shifted slightly from foot to foot. "I could teleport all of us directly to your house. Though, I would have to use a skill that is not out in the public and I would need a place to sleep off the effects of using so much energy because I might collapse as soon as we get to your home. So you have to trust me with where you live, I will be letting my guard down completely since I will be too weak after using all these combined skills and you will know my secret skill..." I said trailing off.

I looked at each one of them to see if the understood the position we were in.

"I trust you" Yoongi said bluntly while staring directly into my eyes.

"We trust you" the Maknae line said together.

I glanced between to last 3. Jin shrugged and said he just wanted to go home. Hobi nodded in agreement to that leaving Namjoon to think over the consequences.

"What's your secret skill?" Namjoon said looking at me with a tilt to his head. Nothing suspicious in his eyes any more just genuine curiosity.

I rubbed the back of my neck, "I can read minds." I said quietly looking down. I knew they all heard me, but I didn't want to make eye contact.

I didn't want them to think I read minds willy nilly. It was a skill I rarely ever used, and I only used it with permission from the person I was reading. The skill was highly frowned upon by the world and thus I hid it from everyone. I saw a pair of shoes come into my field of view. A hand gripped my chin and lifted my head.

"Do you ever use this skill to your own benefit or without the permission of others?" Namjoon asked while firmly gripping my chin and making me stare into his eyes.

My eyes widened, "No way... that would be a misuse of power and basically rape of the mind if I just forced my way into anothers head, I would never do that to anyone." I stated while never allowing myself to look away from Namjoon's eyes. He let go of my chin and I let out the breath I didn't even know I had been holding.

"She says the truth," Namjoon stated to the group. "We can trust her."