Family Meeting

Jin's POV

I heard running footsteps coming down the hall and into the kitchen before arms snaked around my waist, holding me tightly. I knew it was Y/N, and smiled as she pressed her face into my back. I plated a couple pancakes before moving to the breakfast bar and placing the plate down, the entire time Y/N clung onto me, shuffling with me. She peered around my side at the plate before twirling around the bar and hopping onto the stool. She was wearing gym leggings, and crop top which made her look sexy yet adorable at the same time. I went back to make more pancakes for Jungkook and Yoongi, glancing at her out of the corner of my eyes every now and again as she made satisfied noises. She turned her head to say something to Yoongi sitting next to her when I noticed the dark mark on her neck. My heart did a flip flop. 'Was she ready for that kind of stuff with some of us?!' I thought.

"My dear" I sang out to her, "What is that mark on your neck?" I asked loudly enough to make sure everyone else heard me. I watched as all heads whip around to look at her, while Yoongi grinned widely, before turning my attention back to making pancakes.

Y/Ns POV

'Mark on my neck?' I thought, feeling all eyes on me before Jimin and Tae both jumped up from their spots on the couch, walking over to me. Jimin tilted my head up and towards the left so that they could see the mark. Taehyung trailed and finger down my neck causing goosebumps to break out along my skin. I remembered Yoongi sucking on my neck in the spot that Taehyung touched which caused me to whip around to face Yoongi again. "Min Yoongi, did you give me a hickey?!?!" I exclaimed, acting shocked.

This turned everyone's eyes to him, his eyes widening when he realized I turned the attention on to him. I grinned, turning back to my food before it got cold. I tuned out the chaos going on around me before a yell from Namjoon got my attention. "That's it. We are having a family meeting today!"

I pursed my lips in surprise. "Y/N, baby doll, you don't need to be present for the meeting, we need to discuss some things between us."

"But it's about me?" I asked, with my eyebrow raised.

He looked at me, "To be blunt, yes and our future wants when it comes to all of us. We will bring you into the meeting after we discuss some things."

"Might be good to mull things over the weekend to make sure you are positive about your wants and feelings, no matter how your meeting ends. I mean there is no rush, I am not going anywhere except I would like to go to the gym that is somewhere in this house." I said as I stuffed the last couple pieces of food in mouth.

"Y/N you look like a chipmunk!" JK said laughing at me, while gently poking my food stuffed cheek. I swallowed the food and beamed at him, which caused him to choke on his on laughter. "I will show you the gym after I finish eating." JK muttered out as he started stuffing food in his mouth. I sipped on the coffee that was in front of me as Jimin and Yoongi were still bickering about the hickey on my neck. Jimin kept glancing at me. "Jimin use your words, I am not going to read your mind," I said to him.

His mouth opened and closed before walking to me, shifting himself so he stood between my legs causing me to straighten my back. I was eye to eye with him, the tension in the room skyrocketed as Jimin put his lips to my ear, "Do you have feelings for only Yoongi-Hyung or for more of us?" He whispered before pulling back and staring into my eyes, his hands gently resting on my upper thighs.

I saw his worry in his eyes, " Do you really think I would be as affectionate as I am to just anyone? That I would give kisses to just anyone? That I would share my deepest traumas and worries with just anyone? You may be BTS, but you are each your own person, with your own unique quirks, which I just adore and am in love with." I booped his nose with the last few words I said, which caused him to step back and into Yoongi surprised at my confession. I smiled hopping down from my seat, spinning to JK.