The Grand Act

"Babygirl you are not giving us a lot of information," Joonie said after listening me to talk to

The guys listened intently to everything I was saying but I could tell they weren't sure with what I was planning. "...I can't tell you everything because I do not know everything, but I know a lot of the tricks of the trade..." I trailed off when the guys started arguing back and forth.

"LUVS!" I shouted over the ever-increasing volume of voices.

"No matter what happens, I will always find my way back to your sides," I stared at each and every one of them. "Trust me, there is no way that I am going to be taken away from you." I needed them to know this. I needed them to trust me, but unfortunately, I couldn't tell them everything. I needed them to be surprised and know as little as possible to keep them safe. I would do everything in my power to keep them safe and to keep us all together. I do not know if they knew this deep down but I could give my life for them BUT there was no way I was going to do that. I had found my forever.

"Babygirl, we know you are more than capable, but you can share a bit more of what you know," Namjoon prodded.

"I can't tell you everything, I need you to be able to claim plausible deniability if anything goes sideways," I said firmly, hoping they would understand.

Yoongi was staring intently at me, and I could almost see the wheels turning in his. I glanced at the rest of them taking in their expressions. I knew they wouldn't exactly like my lack of plan, but I would train everyday to get stronger. I felt arms wrap around me and a kiss being planted on my cheek before Hobi gently grabbed my chin and turned it face him.

I brought up my hands up to the sides of his face, "I will always find my way back to you."

--

8 months later There will be violence nothing gory or anything...

We were at the second to last concert on the tour. I played with the ring that was on my necklace as I stood walking around the stage and scanning the area. I sighed, tonight was going to be the night. I could feel it in the air.

I watched the guys interact with ARMY's that were a part of sound check. I was happy, and I was going to enjoy these last few moments. I pulled my phone out and sent a message to an unknown number that I had memorized. If the number was ever looked up it would be a burner phone, "I cant believe this is it!" Sent. 

I didn't have to receive anything back, and I wasn't supposed to. I wandered around, waving to ARMY's and just all around enjoying my time. I reached up again playing with my ring. I couldn't wear it because it was an engagement ring, Yoongi had proposed to me. Apparently, there was a big discussion on marriage and whose name I would take. Yoongi put his foot down and stating since he was my first I should take his name. 

The concert was in full swing, I was standing at the very front of the walk out stage wondering when it was going to happen when something pinged in my mind. I sent out my scanning skill, no...no way. This was going to hurt but it would be worth it. Everything would be worth it in the end.

There were bombs scattered through the arena, there were snipers up where cameras should be. I saw a muscle head standing in the middle of the aisle , behaving like a security guard but I could feel the danger rolling off him. SHOWTIME

The guys were surprised when I disappeared from the front of the stage. They continued doing their dance knowing I had probably just teleported somewhere to check something and would be back shortly. It happened every now and again, a sasaeng would somehow get backstage and Y/N would be the one to go take care of it, as it was one of the somethings that had occurred a couple concerts back. She could handle things quietly and most the time things never made the news.