Thoughtful

We finished our shopping trip with burgers, and I got a coffee on the way out of the mall. I was thankful the shopping trip was uneventful, and no one recognized us. Tae asked if I would sit in the passenger seat, so I looked at Hobi to see if he was okay with it, he nodded and opened the front passenger door gesturing for me to get in. I smiled and took a seat; saying thank you before he closed the door and hopped in the backseat behind me. I took my mask off and sipped my iced americano, sighing out in bliss.

I hummed along to the music playing through the speakers as I stared out the window, I turned and peeked at Tae's side profile. Handsome, devastatingly handsome is what he is, I thought to myself. I turned in my seat and stared at Hobi who was looking out the window in the back. 'Damn that jawline' I thought before taking in the rest of his face. I pouted; how can they be so handsome? Letting my mind wander back to the rest of the guys back home... everyone was devastatingly handsome in their own unique way and their personalities made them all the more handsome in my eyes. I felt the car come to a stop, so I turned and gazed back a Tae to find him looking at me with an arched eyebrow. I was surprised, not expecting him to be looking my direction. He reached over and grabbed my hand, interlocking our fingers and then turned his attention back to the road. I stared at the interlinking of fingers and how small my hand was compared to his before giving his hand a squeeze with a soft smile before turning my attention back to the scenery passing by.

---

Walking into the house I greeted Jimin and Yoongi, who were sitting in the living room watching something on the TV. I quickly made my way into my bedroom putting my bags on the floor,  noticing more hoodies on my bed of various colors. I looked through them feeling a my lips turn upright and my heart doing a little dance. Hobi and Tae came in dropping the rest of the shopping bags in my room, and they stood staring at the hoodie pile. "Seems some of the other guys went through their closets to find you more hoodies."

I smiled, nodding before picking one of the hoodies and holding it to my chest, "You guys are all so thoughtful and just make me feel... special."

They smiled at me before leaving for their own rooms. I went down into the living room. "Where is everyone?" I asked Jimin and Yoongi.

"JK is working out in the gym and Jin and Namjoon went out shopping for some alcohol and are picking up pizzas on the way back." Yoongi said.

"Great!! I love pizza," I did a little happy dance before dropping into the love seat throwing my legs over the arm and laying across the cushions, I watched the TV before feeling my eyelids become heavy, causing me to drift off into a nap.

"Y/N...Y/Nnnnnnn..." I opened my eyes and gazed at the angelic face in front of me.

"Hey Jiminie." I said reaching over to ruffle his hair before putting my hand on his cheek. He leaned into my hand. I blinked a couple more times, and then realized what I was doing. I pulled my hand away from his face and stretched. "How long was I out?" I asked groggily.

"A couple hours. We let you sleep until Jin and Namjoon pulled into the driveway." Jimin said.

I nodded, swinging my legs around, so that I was sitting normally and rolled my neck and shoulders groaning in satisfaction when things popped. "Scoot forward." Jimin said.

I looked at him confused before scooting forward. He climbed up and sat behind me, with me between his legs. He started to massage my shoulders and neck. I sighed out in content and let myself relax a bit. He may have smaller hands than the rest of the guys, but they were still strong and got the job done working the knots out in my neck and shoulders. Hearing the door open, I turned my head a bit to watch Jin and Namjoon walk in. The smell of delicious pizza wafted over to me... and my nerves started to get the better of me.

"Stop tensing up," Jimin's voice came from behind me, which caused Yoongi looked up from his phone.

"Are you nervous about the Q&A?" Yoongi asked.

I nodded. As I leaned forward and put my head in my hands. "I don't want you guys to think less of me." I groaned out.

"That could never happen." Namjoon said. He had entered the conversation a little late, but he got the gist of what was going on.

"You keep saying that... but in reality all you have seen of me besides these past 3 days is of me on news channels and videos, in all my awesomeness and heroicness. Like you guys, you had a persona you put forward to the public, but after awhile you were able to show your true personalities and your fans love you more for it. I have never been able to show my true self, to anyone. I have had to shove that down deep inside because who would like to see their hero, be an average girl next door, who reads books and plays video games, behind the scenes." I sighed out, not realizing that JK, one of the US Anomaly's biggest fans, was sitting across the room from me. 

*BTS POV*

Y/N turned and curled herself into Jimin causing him to freeze in surprise, before quickly wrapping his arms around her. He glanced up at Namjoon who was gazing down at the scene in front of him. Y/N looked even smaller curled up in Jimin's arms. She was nervous about what she was going to tell us tonight. He knew she probably thought that her hands were covered in blood and that made her unworthy of friendship or even more.

Tae walked into the room and noticed Y/N curled up in Jimin's arms, her face tucked into the crook of his neck. He looked around at everyone staring at her. 'What the hell did I miss during my nap.' Tae thought as he wandered over to the loveseat. He squished himself between the arm of the seat and Jimin. Tae lifted Y/N's feet and put them on his lap starting to rub his hands up and down her calves. She lifted her head a little bit to look at him, "Hey TaeTae" She whispered out, sounding completely defeated, before burying her head back into Jimin's neck. Tae frowned and moved to wrap himself around them both.

JK shook himself out of his thoughts of how he viewed Y/N and realized he really knew nothing about Y/N other than she was the US Anomaly and she was a legit hero. She was right... all he knew of her was what he saw on the TV and social media. Sighing out in frustration, JK hopped up and began to help Namjoon carry the alcohol and cups over to the table in the living room. Seeing the plates of pizza that Jin and Yoongi had filled, Hobi grabbed a couple and brought them over for Tae and Jimin. He hesitated, Y/N was currently glued to Jimin and Tae was wrapped around them both. As if she sensed my presence, she looked up at me, saw the plates and detangled herself from both Jimin and Tae so that they would all be able eat. She ended up draping her legs over Jimin with her feet resting in Tae's lap, as she leaned back against the arm of the seat.

"Sweetie, what kind of pizza do you want?" Hobi asked gently.

"Surprise me" she said with a smile that didn't reach her eyes. He nodded, worried about what was to come but walked back to the kitchen putting a couple slices of pepperoni on a plate thinking that you cant go wrong with pepperoni.

He came back and handed the plate over, noticing the small smile that seemed more genuine gracing her face. Jin started pouring Soju for everyone, which he handed the first shot to Y/N which she sniffed before taking a sip. She made a sound of satisfaction, even after scrunching up her face.

Everyone wandered into the living room taking their seats, passing the mealtime with small talk until a tense silence fell over everyone. 

"Alright guys let's get this show on the road, who's got the first question?" She asked, cutting through the silence before tilting her glass back to finish off her first shot of Soju.