Is that who we think it is? BTS POV

We finally are able to get off the plane, where airport security were trying their best to clear a path for them. They had flown back a day earlier than they were supposed and thus their normal security and staff were scrambling to gather people and security to get to the airport.

A phone pinged. Namjoon took his phone out and looked at the text. His eyebrow raised and he clenched his jaw before sighing out. Namjoon looked at everyone and said, "We need to get to the VIP room to wait for our managers and security."

Another ping and everyone looks at their phones as it is news alert.

Traffic and Chaos at Incheon Airport states the title. They quickly scroll through and see that the US Anomaly is also within the Airport and thus why it is even busier than a normal day when BTS walks through.

They are walking quickly through the airport being pushed slightly by fans as they move throughout the airport, even with Airport Security it was tough. Everyone picks up their pace and finally rush into the VIP room. Seems pretty deserted as they take in the room, noticing the 2 other people in there.

"Hyung" Jungkook tugs on Jimin's jacket staring at the girl sitting in the chair with her face covered by her hands but she is staring at the TV screen. Jungkook was a bit of a fan of the Anomaly and instantly recognized you.

"Earth to JK... hello is anyone home" Jimin stared at his friend who was staring at the girl sitting against the wall staring at the TV through her fingers. He had no idea why you were staring at the TV like that, so he turned his gaze to the TV to see the a picture of the same girl on the TV screen. His jaw dropped as he looked between the girl sitting in front of him to the TV screen.

"Guys," he whispered loudly getting the attention of everyone around him, except for JK who was still staring at you glued to his spot. Jimin nudges him finally getting his attention.

Jin is going on and on about the amount of people in the airport and what is taking so long with their staff to come save them. Yoongi rolled his eyes, all he wanted was to get home and climb into bed. 'Oh sweet sleep' Yoongi thought to himself. He glanced over at Jimin and JK who had both gone quiet until Jimin whipped around whispering loudly to them to get their attention.

Everyone glanced up from what they were doing, coming to stand closer together. "Guys," Jimin says again making sure he has everyone's attention.

"What's going on?" Hobi asked slightly concerned that JK is fidgeting and Jimin seems to be a little speechless as he watches Jimin's mouth open then close as if he is trying to figure out what he is saying.

Namjoon looks at them both before running his fingers through his hair and goes to open his mouth before JK suddenly blurts out, "The US Anomaly Y/N is here!" He then turns around and nods in your direction.

They all look at me. They all know of me and have seen me plenty of times on the news, I am one of two Anomalies in the world.

'Shes pretty cute' they all think as they watch you finally put your hands down and stand up. A couple eyes widen as they realize how small you are.

'She is shorter than me' Jimin thinks happily to himself.

You turned and noticed them looking at you. Taehyung laughs softly when he sees your eyes widen and your mouth drop open before you slightly shake yourself. You smile and nod at us all before trying to make a run for it.

"Um... that probably isn't a good idea" Namjoon tries to get out as he sees you quickly turn the corner to leave the VIP room but it was too late.

They heard screams shortly after you left and a very loud voice yell Noona before you suddenly came running back into the VIP section.