Safety

*Back to Y/Ns point of view*

'how the hell am I supposed to get out of here?' I thought to myself, completely forgetting that BTS was in the room with me and not even noticing that they were staring at me.

I start chewing on my lower lip as I try and imagine different scenarios for getting the heck out of this place. I look up and focus on the 7 gentlemen in front of me. I smile softly at them and rub the back of my neck as I look at them. I didn't want to bother them, even though I was fan. I looked at each of them and notice that Jungkook is looking at me with stars in his eyes. I chuckle to myself softly and he looks at me surprised. My eyes widen and I internally start to freak out realizing my situation. I am standing in front of THE BTS. ALL SEVEN MEMBERS!

I hear the yelling and then a guy screaming NOONA. I wince and look at the guys and blurt out, "Is this what is feels like when you guys travel everywhere?!?"

I have a ridiculous expression on my face as I am flabbergasted at the noise outside the VIP room. Jin chuckles and comes over to me. "I take it you know who we are?" He asks and I aggressively nod my head my face getting red as he continues to look at me.

"Well that makes things easier as we also know who you are." Jin states before starting to walk away back to the group. I stand there nervously fiddling with my bottom my jacket before Jin looks over his shoulder and waves at me to follow him.

I go to move when I am suddenly and roughly bumped into by a girl that suddenly goes to tackle Jimin. I quickly see his panicked face and throw a barrier up between him and her. She slams into the barrier but it does not hurt her as I made it so she would just bounce off softly. I quickly throw up more barriers around BTS and run to where they are.

I move the barrier and use it to gently push the girl away from Jimin and the group as more people start to run into the VIP room. I throw up more sturdy barriers that will keep people at bay but will not hurt them. I turn back to Jimin and quickly look him over to see if the girl got to him at all before, I was able to put up my barrier. I move to him and he looked at me with wide eyes.

My eyes soften "It's okay Jimin, no one will get to you... any of you while I am around." I state while I look at each of them.

"Thank you" I hear whispered from Jimin. I see Taehyung nod and then turn to Namjoon to whisper something.

Jungkook was staring at me with his mouth open. I took a step over to him and wave my hand in front of his face. He finally snaps out of it... "That was so cool Noona. You got that barrier up so fast and kept that fan from getting to hyung and then you have that barrier up and you don't seem to be struggling at all to hold all those people back and...wait why can't I hear them yelling?" He looks at the fans pressing at the barrier and he can tell they are shouting but he cannot hear them anymore.

I chuckle, "I put a sound proofing on my barrier since they were being so loud, especially the girls that keep screaming Oppa." I state as I shake my head. I've never been called Noona before so I am not sure what to say or do.

"So cool" Jungkook sighs out, making me chuckle again. Apparently I have a fan. 'the feeling is mutual' I thought to myself.

I turn and see Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hobi with their heads together. It looks like Taehyung is trying to comfort Jimin a little bit from his fright and Jungkook is standing next to me when Namjoon pulls out his phone and walks a little away. I flex the barrier to ensure he is covered. 'Better safe then sorry' I think to myself.

I look over each guy now that I am no longer worried about people getting to them and they are actually right in front of me and not on screen. I glance over at Namjoon and see him clenching his jaw, he must not like what he is hearing on the phone when he suddenly glances over at me making eye contact. He says something into his phone before hanging up and making his way back to the group. He stops in front of the guys but is still holding eye contact with me making me shift from foot to foot. I break eye contact as I see movement behind them. 'Are you freaking kidding me?!' I think as I see people coming through the emergency exit door. I throw up a complete barrier box around myself and the guys.

"Guys do you think we could help each other escape here?" I ask the guys quickly as I stare at the people making their way closer to the barrier.

Everyone follows my line of sight and gasp slightly jumping up and moving closer to me. We were surrounded. Even if the BigHit staff and security managed to get to the airport, they would not be able to get through all the people at the airport to save BTS.