Cuddle Buddy Winner

JK POV

We ended up playing several rounds for no reason as no one was genuinely happy with the results. I didn't think I was ready to just cuddle up and sleep with Y/N just yet, heck just a hug from her would make me happy. I thought back to us holding hands on the couch, and whisper singing along to the Nightmare Before Christmas, while Jimin slept in her lap. It reminded me very much that she was a regular human being very much like myself. I internally sighed, I had made the mistake of idolizing her and treating her like how we as BTS get treated by some of their more doting fans. Since I was a huge fan, I wanted to ensure that my feelings for Y/N were real. I threw the game and Jimin ended up winning. He got shy and decided to take a shower while asking me to deliver the news to Y/N for him. I laughed and teased him, but obediently turned and left the room to deliver the news only to discover Y/N straddling RapMon's lap and they were kissing!!!!

Back to Y/N POV

I laughed at JK's reaction. I knew he was just playing but I felt Namjoon shift under me. I looked at Namjoon who was looking a little flustered, so I gave him a quick peck on the cheek before standing on my own two feet. I glanced at Jin in the kitchen whose eyes were firmly glued to the pot in front of him. He was making us a late snack since him and I hadn't eaten since our lunch date. I returned my attention back to JK, who was grinning at me and asked, "Soooo... who is my cuddle buddy for tonight?"

"Wait, are we just going to ignore the fact that you were straddling hyung's lap and were eating each other's face?!" JK practically boomed out way too excitedly.

I rolled my eyes at JK before placing my hands on my hips, "We hadn't gotten to that part yet because we were interrupted," I said while pouting.

"Ah don't pout and look at me like that." JK said covering his face has I gave him sad eyes for picking on Namjoon and I.

JK averted his gaze before blurting out, "Jimin-hyung won but suddenly got all shy, so he decided to jump in the shower,"

"Awe... Jiminie got shy?" I teasingly said causing JK to grin. I peered around JK to see Tae coming down the hallway pouting.

"Oh no, TaeTae what's wrong?" I asked concerned. Tae made eye contact with me and jutted his lower lip out more. I did my best to control my facial expression, upon realizing he was just pouting for losing the game. Controlling my smile, I walked around JK and to Tae, so I could peer up at him as his head was lowered.

"Handsome Tae pouting, now that just can't be!" I exclaimed playfully, while placing a hand over my heart. He tried to hide his smile from me, but I puffed out my cheeks before placing my hands on his sides squeezing gently to get him squirm and finally start laughing from my tickles. I started laughing with him when suddenly Jin announced our food was done from the kitchen. I quickly spun around, laughing more as I dodged Tae's hands that were grabbing at me to try get his tickle revenge. I ran into the kitchen where Jin was serving himself and I some ramyeon. I danced a little happy dance as the smell nearly caused me to drool and my stomach grumbled in response to the aromas hitting my senses.

Jin chuckled at my reaction before placing the filled bowl down in front of me. I grabbed the chopsticks, bowl and danced my way over to chair across from Jin. He started slurping down the food while standing while I started on my own bowl. He watched me do a little seated dance as I ate the food, humming to myself in delight at how yummy it was. I watched as JK made his way into the kitchen to check out what was left in the pot, he groaned and quickly walked away and down the hallway. I remembered someone mentioning that JK was going back on a diet since they were working towards their next comeback and thus things were going to become hectic again.

I frowned as I realized tomorrow was the day that real life started. Working to ensure the guys and myself were protected and safe. Would I be able to live up their expectations? The time we have spent together while short, has been nothing short of what I would consider a fairytale. I sighed out, which caught Jin's attention. I made eye contact with him and shook my head.