CONCERNED

I heard them outside my door, murmuring to each other, causing me to grin to myself, as I caught a couple words here and there. Something about apologizing, leaving her alone, bickering about who should knock and other chaotic nonsense. I put my hand over my mouth so that they would not hear the chuckle that slipped past my lips. I quietly got to my feet and swung upon the door, making them jerk back slightly startled. They quickly regained themselves, only to bombard me with apologies and questioning if I was okay.

"Guys, guys... my luvs," I raised my voice over the barrage of their voices.

They all went silent, "It is okay..." I announced before being quickly cut off by Namjoon, "No it isn't...." he trailed off when I held up my hand looked him the eye. "Listen to what I have to say."

I watched them all shift listlessly in front of me, as I had just made Namjoon stop talking. I thought about the words I wanted to say that would make sense. I had been about to apologize for not being a normal person but stopped myself. No, I am the anomaly, but I am also me, I am different and will always be different. "All is forgiven... I am not upset," I said carefully watching them, making sure to look each of them in the eye before reaching up to gently ruffle Jimin's hair. "I just got a bit overwhelmed...."I trailed off with a frown, thinking a bit before grinning at them.

"Just watch out, one of these days I will tease you guys as bad as you guys tease me. What are you going to do then? Hmmmmm," I finished playfully, as I ruffled Jimin's hair more vigorously,  laughing at the mess I had made.

"We good?" I asked as I leaned against my doorway.

Namjoon looked hesitant as he had focused on the little things that could go wrong between us all, that he was distracted and couldn't even tell if I was telling the truth with his skill. I watched as he looked at Yoongi for confirmation. I felt Yoongi's power wash over me gently before pulling back. I was calm and not mad at all, maybe a bit disappointed with my own reaction but I guess I passed the emotional wellbeing check since Yoongi gave the thumbs up to Namjoon. A heavy sigh escaped Namjoon's lips before he decided to wrap things up. "I guess we are, lets shower up and hit the sack guys. We are going to be busy over the next few days, so we need to get our rest."

I nodded as I watched everyone say their goodnights to each other,  before wandering to their rooms. Jimin didn't move and just watched me as I gazed at the rest of the guys heading into their rooms, before making eye contact with him. I pushed myself off my door frame and opened my arms to him so he could have the hug that he seemed to be waiting for so desperately. "Jiminie, my sweet angel. You go shower first, let me know when you are done," I said as I held him tightly.

We both loosened our holds on each, but I didn't let him escape just yet. I tugged on his shoulders a little bit to get him to bend down so I could get a quick kiss from him. I released my hold on his shoulders and grabbed his hand so that I could pull him towards the bathroom that we share. I pushed him into the bathroom and closed the door so that he couldn't procrastinate and would do his nightly routine so that I could get in there and do the same. I went and sat on the end of my bed letting my mind wander aimlessly as I waited for Jimin. I sighed and frowned at everything that happening between the guys and me. The guys treated me like I was some dainty flower, maybe I, Y/N, am. I scrunched up my face not liking the thought. I grumbled to myself as I wandered about my room, gathering my things so that I would be ready when Jimin got out of the shower.

--

I felt the presence of another person in my room, but since  I could sense it was one of the guys I didn't worry too much. I opened my eyes slowly letting them adjust to the little bit of light coming from the bathroom night light, trying to figure out who it was.

"Kookie?" I croaked out his name before groaning and clearing my throat. "Kookie?" I tried again.

"How'd you it was me?" He whispered out as he came to the side of the bed.

I chuckled as I lifted up my blanket so that he could crawl in with me. "Oh luv, I could make out your outline from the faint light that is coming from the bathroom," I stated as he crawled into bed with me.

He hummed in satisfaction as I lowered the blankets and curled into him. "What brings you to my room?" I asked him as we both got comfortable against each other.

"I was worried about you, so I couldn't sleep but it seems you are fine, and I was worried for nothing," he grumbled out quietly. I could imagine the pout on his face, which caused me to chuckle.

"I told you guys that I am fine, really. Now get some sleep, we have long days ahead." I whispered to him as gave him a quick peck on his temple. I curled in close to his body letting his warmth comfort me, and once I heard his breathing even out, I let myself fall back asleep.

**

There was a knocking on my door, causing me to groan and for the body I was comfortably laying upon to start moving around. Ah yes, Kookie snuck into my room last night. We both stretched out at the same time which caused me to slide off him and onto my side, pulling the blankets with me. I laughed, before a louder knock on the door interrupted me.

"Come in," I shouted as Kookie wrestled to pull the blankets I had taken from him when I rolled off. I laughed as I rolled farther away from him, as it would give us a reason to get out of bed. It must be time to get up if there was someone knocking on my door.

"Y/N watch...out" I heard Tae's voice call out before I rolled right off the bed. I thought we had been closer to the other side of the bed.

"Oh... shit," I yelped out when the bed disappeared from beneath me and I landed with a thud on the floor. I grunted out a muffled reply, as both Tae and Kookie were calling my name but the blankets were wrapped around my body and head. I started unrolling myself from the blankets and was not free of them until until I hit the wall. I sighed in relief and opened my eyes to see Tae's concerned face right in front of my own. I jerked my head back reflexively and slammed the back of my head against the wall. I grimaced and wrapped my arms around my head, curling into a ball at the pain.

Taehyung's POV

I had gone and knocked on Y/N's door as, no one had seen her up and she usually woke up before us all. JK was also missing but I would check on Y/N first before hunting him down. With everything that had happened yesterday everyone was worried that she just said things were fine when in reality things were not. I heard an unamused groan come from the other side of the door from what sounded like a sleep deprived Y/N, when suddenly I heard her burst of laughter on the other side of the door. I looked at the door in front of me confused, wondering what was going on in the room before knocking a bit louder to be heard.

"Come in," the voice I recognized to be Y/N, shouted. I opened the door to see JK trying to grapple the blankets away from Y/N, but she was rolling away quickly towards the edge of the bed. Oh no...

"Y/N Watch out!!!" I yelled out only to hear her yelp out a muffled noise that sounded like 'oh shit' before disappearing off the side of the bed. I moved quickly to that side of the bed, as JK crawled across the bed to look down on her. I rounded the bed to see Y/N unrolling the blanket from her body as she continued to roll towards the wall.

She let out a small sigh at being free, so I got down on my hands and knees to look her in the face, not expecting to startle her. She flung her head back away from mine, slamming it into the wall behind her. She yelped out in pain, wrapping her arms around her head, and curling into a ball.

"AH I'm so sorry Y/N, I didn't mean to startle you," I apologized over and over again, as I sat down in front of her barely managing to get her uncurled and into my lap. I rubbed her back and her head whispering apologies as she sat very still in my lap. "It's okay TaeTae..." she murmured out against my shoulder. She reached back and replace my hand with hers as she felt the little bump on the back of her head before turning her head to look towards the door. I turned my head to also look to see everyone else walking into her room.

"Did Y/N fall out of bed again?" Jin asked with a small amused smile on his lips before noticing her grimace and rubbing the back of her.

"Y/N did you get hurt?" he asked as he started moving across the room to us, concern written all over his face. There were mutterings from the others about Y/N getting hurt and wondering what the heck had happened as they glanced between JK, Y/N and myself.