Welcome Home

It was loud chaos at the TXT dorm, and I was grateful that I had healed my ribs enough to not be in terrible pain. The food was delivered about 5 minutes after we walked through the door, and Kai finally looked to be getting comfortable around me. We ate, played games, took photos, watched a movie, goofed off and all around had a good time. By the time it was time for me to head back home, I was exhausted and sore but the guys all treated me like a close friend that they had known for years. I made sure Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Kai also had my number so that we could keep in touch. I was not looking forward to teleporting as I was mentally and physically exhausted, even though my power levels were slightly replenished after eating. We said our goodbyes and I teleported directly into my room, where my legs felt like Jell-O. I groaned as I stripped out of my clothes, slipped on a t-shirt one of the guys must have put in my closet and some booty shorts. I quickly did my bathroom routine before burying myself in my blankets.

I managed to send off a quick text off to the group chat telling them I was home and heading right to bed since I was exhausted. I smiled; happy the guys were coming back tomorrow. My eyelids were too heavy to keep open and I couldn't stay awake long enough to see the replies come in.

--

Jin's POV

I walked into the house after disarming the alarm system. I had made good time, it was about 10:30am and I was the first one back at the house which made me grin excited to see Y/N. I looked around the house, noticing how quiet it was and that there was no movement. I wandered down the hallway leaving my luggage in the living room and looked into Y/N's room to see her sprawled out still asleep but with the blankets most the way kicked off her. Her shirt was slightly raised up revealing her stomach and I noticed the bruising on the side I could see. I felt myself immediately start to frown, I walked closer and scanned over her body noticing other bruises.

"It's impolite to stare," a murmured voice broke through my thoughts.

"It's impolite to not tell the whole truth," I said back as I brought my eyes back to her face. She was staring at me. She huffed out a sigh and went to roll away from me before stiffening and rolling back to her back and staring at the ceiling. This caused me to raise an eyebrow, "what was that about?"

She glanced at me before sitting up and pulling her knees to her chest and putting her head down staring away from me. "Y/N..." I trailed off as she growled at me in warning causing me to scoff.

I was now standing at the side of her bed as she turned her head back to me. I saw a smirk cross her face, "remember your promise?" I frowned at the question, thinking back to possible promises I have made. Movement caught my eye and noticed her moving quickly as she got to her feet on her bed and launched herself at me, laughing. She wrapped her arms and legs around me as I stumbled back and wrapped my arms around her body holding her tightly against me as I worked to regain my balance.

"No more fighting, okay?" She said once I came to a stop. "But didn't that hurt? I don't know how tight to hold you, what do I do????!!!" I pulled my face back and tried to get her to look at me.

"You can hold me as tightly as you want. You won't hurt me, too bad anyways," she said as she leaned back a bit, causing my hands to travel to her butt instead of her waist. I was very aware of where my hands were, but she didn't seem to mind or notice. I didn't like the 'too bad' statement, so I frowned at her as she started to wriggle in my hands trying to get down. "Down please." She said and I released her, her feet landing on the floor. She backed up a couple steps and sighed. "You really wanna see the damage?" to which I nodded to.

Y/N POV

He had gotten quite the handful while holding me, but he was worried so I would show him. "You don't have to worry too much, just mainly bruising. Nothing is broken or fractured. I healed the worst of it on the way to the TXT dorm, which is why I was so exhausted last night."