Bruised

Y/N POV

A screeching sound pulled me out of my sleep, making me wake alert and tense trying to figure out what was going on. The alarm was going off, someone was in the house that shouldn't be. I blocked my presence and threw my power out scanning to figure out who was in the house as I slid out of the bed. Five bodies, one signature I recognized which almost caused me to growl. My mood turned foul, I threw my power out further to take in the perimeter, making note of two others in the woods probably scouting the house. I grabbed my phone and silenced the screeching alarm, allowing me to hear the intruders. I placed my phone, next to Jimin's cologne while I watched in my mind's eye the five individuals go into my room, with one hovering by the door.

"She knows we are here" I heard whispered, causing me to roll my eyes. I had no idea whether they came in peace or not, but they done fucked up, coming in my home, the home of my family. I went to move forward when my phone started ringing loudly. 'FUCK.'

I swung myself back against the wall and waited. 'Ah they sent the invisible Special,' I thought as I waited for the right moment as my phone continued to blare.

'NOW!' I stepped out nullifying the Specials power briefly, saw it was a female as I brought my leg up, twisting my body as my foot connected with her head, making it bounce off my barrier I had put up against the wall so that I wouldn't make a dent in it. She collapsed and I moved quickly to the next person, choosing to fight since still no one has said anything to the contrary. I initiated my speed skill, and quickly took down each person, though once the element of surprise was gone, I took a couple hits but managed to block a majority of them with my barrier. I didn't kill anyone, just knocked them out, some more bruised or concussed than others. I came to my EX Superior Officer and stood in front of him rolling my shoulders.

"We come in peace?" he stated but it came out more like a question. "Why?" I asked instead.

"You know why, everyone didn't think you would actually get a job so fast. That you would be welcomed so quickly. You should come back..." He announced, and I rolled my eyes.

"How about this...who gave the fucking order?" I asked, getting aggravated at the nerve of him. He started stuttering and huffed out a breath. "I suggest you get the hell out of this country. If I see you or these others again, I will not be so nice."

He nodded and quickly dragged each person, to a central location so he could teleport out, "Y/N, be careful. There will come a day when you can't escape them."

"I know, but that day is far into the future. Don't make me your enemy now." I said coldly. I heard sirens coming close, which caused me to walk out of my room and into the living room to peer out the window as he teleported away. I ran back into my room and grabbed a hoodie off the shelf, throwing it over my head before hauling ass into Jimin's room to grab my phone. I looked at the missed calls; Namjoon, Jin and Hobi. My phone lit up and started ringing again as I walked back into the living room and right to the front door in order to meet the police that were now pulling into the driveway.

"Let me call you back love, the cops are just pulling into the driveway," I said as I slipped on some huge sandals in order to walk outside. I winced as the cold bit at me when I opened the door.

"Don't you dare hang up on me," the harshness of Namjoon's voice causing me to flinch. "Joonie, I am okay. Nothing happened to me, okay?" I whispered out as I sat on the steps, waiting for the police to get to me. I heard a sigh, but I didn't hear his reply because the police walked up. I slipped my hands into my sleeves so they wouldn't see the scrapes and incoming bruises from my slight brawl. Body armor tends to win against fists. I answered their questions, but they didn't push for too many details once they realized who they were talking to. The police left almost as quickly as they came, with my contact information in case they needed further information. I waved them off before quickly scurrying back into the house and brought the phone back to my ear.