4 | it's you (s)

This chapter contains adult content.

***

I feel my heart nearly thump out of my chest. So he was going to kiss me earlier.

Clay's still looking at me dead on, expression tight yet vulnerable. I want to squirm away, praying I don't mess this up.

"I— I—" I start again, already stuttering. I close my eyes and take a steadying breath.

"No. That's because the person I'm into is you." I say. I see his lips part in surprise, brow furrowing as he cups my face, I barrel on. "I've been into you for like six fucking years."

Clay blinks, entire face pulled tight. "You never said anything..." He says, sounding breathless. "Why wouldn't you tell me I—"

I interrupt him this time, with my explanation. "I've known you for... literally forever, Clay. I was afraid I'd lose our friendship if I ever made a move." I say, voice small.

"If you think I'd ever let anything ruin our friendship, you're wrong." He says.

I open my mouth to speak again, but he talks first. "Can I kiss you now? Please?" He asks.

My whole body tingles, heart trying to escape my chest into my throat. I manage to nod and he leans forward, tilting me up to meet for a kiss with his hand on my cheek.

I melt as our lips connect, eyes falling shut. I try to hold back but can't, and moan softly against his mouth. Clay starts to move, pressing into the kiss and licking into my mouth. I shiver, bringing my hand up his chest, feeling like I'm fucking floating as I moan again.

It feels like everything.

He pulls back quicker than I want, breaking the kiss to breathe. I whine into air, lifting back into the space where he was. He huffs a small laugh.

"You want more?" He asks, voice low and tender. I lift to wrap my arms around his shoulders, tugging him back toward me, nodding.

"Please." I say. It's simple but desperate.

I see a flash of Clay's smile before he surges forward, kissing me again. It's less tender, more heat. I try not to whimper as we meet, getting pushed into the mattress by his now aggressive kiss. I'm content just for this level of contact, something I'd resigned myself to never have.

I shiver as Clay's hand drops from my face to my waist, arching into his touch. He uses it to guide me until I'm flat on my back and follows, shifting to settle on top of me. He keeps his hand on my waist, gently stroking small circles with his thumb. His other arm brackets my head in, supporting his weight and keeping him lifted above me.

I barely manage to find the consciousness I need to part my legs, giving Clay the space he needs to settle between them. I push one hand up, dragging it through his hair. I hook my hand in and tug. It's his turn to moan into my mouth, pulling against my grip to push his tongue into my mouth.

The air between us is getting heavier, soft panted breaths and unspoken words weighing the situation as we try to communicate something with our mouths. Clay drops his hand from my waist, grabbing the hem of my shirt and slowly rucking it up to just above my belly button, dragging his hand along the sensitive skin of my as stomach as he goes.

Then he shifts again, lifting his hips, moving high enough on my body to grind himself between my legs. His hand also dips, fingertips hooking into the top of my panties at my hip and pulling.

It feels so good. But it's so much. So fast.

I whine, tapping out on his shoulder and pulling out of the kiss. "Wait—" I barely manage to choke out.