26 | busted

I stay melted into Clay's chest until I can't anymore, shifting restlessly, the feeling of everything still being inside of me decisively... not it. I lift up onto my knees, looking down to watch the cum drip out of me, as is the normal, lately. Clay makes a pleased noise, watching too, and I laugh.

I arch my back, tensing all of my muscles, lifting my arms to stretch out from being thrown around.

Clay hums, looking me up and down. "Nice." He mumbles out, then lifts both of his hands to my waist.

I nearly fold, exhaling a sharp laugh. "Yeah? Is it the cum? Or the bruises?" I pause, grinning, cupping my own breast. "It's the bruises for me."

Clay grunts, still staring, now at my chest, mouth parted. I'm surprised how... immediately handsy he is, pulling me close to him and planting his mouth right back on my chest.

I squirm, lifting a hand to thread into his hair and try to tug him off.

"What're you doing?" I ask, and Clay bites my breast. "Stop it—" I continue, smacking the bag of his head, even as I giggle.

He pulls back, loopy, trouble-making smile curling his face. I tense, knowing something stupid is coming.

"Goo goo, ga ga—" Clay starts, grinning, and my eyes briefly close, jaw clenching. "I want milk." He says.

Suddenly his mouth is back on my breast, sucking my nipple. I let out a breathy noise, holding back my moan because I feel like I'm descending into madness, still processing the dumb shit he just said.

"What the fuck, Clay?" I finally manage to bite out, pulling his hair as hard as I can to pop him off my breast.

He smiles up at me, looking incredibly pleased with himself, even at I glare back. "I—" I start, blinking at him in disbelief.

Clay opens his mouth, tugging himself back toward my chest. I have to lift my second hand, using both to keep him back, and start to laugh at the hilarity of the situation.

"Are— are you fucking good?" I ask.

Clay hums, looking up at me with the dumbest smile I've ever seen. "Please." Is all he says, before I decide I need out.

Shaking my head, I rock to my feet, away from him, even as he follows me with his hands, groping every part of my body within reach, melting into his chair.

"Just because we're pre-dating, doesn't mean you can get this comfortable—" I say, teasing, barely fighting off my laugh.

What he said is finally registering to me as funny, now that I'm over the initial shock.

Still, I take a step back, stumbling as my legs threaten to give out. I dart out a single hand, slapping it to his desk to steady myself. I blink, slowly, hearing Clay laughing to himself before I turn to look.

He's still sitting, face split into an incredibly smug grin. "What's wrong?" He asks, and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. Live it up milk boy." I bite back with an exasperated sigh. "I'm gonna leave you and go shower." I say.

Clay perks up for that, no longer slouching in his chair, shooting up to his feet and crowding against me, corralling me toward the bathroom.

"I'm not missing that." He says, quiet, sounding a bit less zooted.

I brace myself, smile curling my face. "Yes. Yes you are." I say back, then dash, not well, legs still in bambi-mode.

Clay furrows his brow, and barely jogs, easily catching me at the door, right as I try to slam it in his face. There's suddenly two arms around my waist, lifting me, even as I yelp, kicking and thrashing, laugh bubbling in my throat.