16 | stupid

I sigh, then press my hands to Clay's shoulders, legs already half-asleep.

"I gotta get up." I say with a groan.

Clay just barely nods, eyes fluttering open before he slightly sits up to help me lift. He gropes my ass one more time before shifting his hands to my hips, to give me support.

I pull off of him with a sighed moan, feeling his now soft cock slip out of me.

I swallow nervously as I try to swing to my feet. I immediately get a head rush. That, in combination with my legs already being weak from getting pounded, makes me crumple right back down. I yelp, and catch myself, leaning into Clay's hold, one hand planted on his shoulder. He laughs, watching my struggle, still blissed out.

I notice his eyes drop, then follow with my own.

Ah.

I see his cum leaking out of me, drooling down my inner thighs. I laugh, while Clay continues to stare, despite being caught.

"You like the view?" I ask, teasing him.

Clay splits into another grin, still not looking away. His hands tense, and he pulls me close enough that he can kiss my stomach. Then, he does.

I squirm nervously, feeling his mouth drag across my skin.

"You're my little cream-filled donu—" I don't let him finish speaking, smacking the back of his head.

Still, it makes me laugh, and he laughs too.

"Shut up and die." I say with a groan, but hug his head, petting his hair and holding him tight for just a moment.

Eventually I realize how gross I feel, despite the fuzz in my brain causing me to lose focus. I lean down and press a kiss to the top of his head before letting go and stepping back.

I get to the bathroom before I process that I've been walking. Ah... shit. I blink the fuzz away, smacking my lips, and get in the shower, again, despite the fact that I showered a few hours ago. I just want the sweat and everything else... off.

Clay must hear the water running, because he suddenly appears, slipping into the shower with me. The second he's in he grabs me.

"Hi." I say with a giggle, getting pulled into his chest.

He makes a happy noise, then buries his face in my neck, pressing an open mouthed kiss to the skin there, staying otherwise silent.

Despite Clay's general handsy-ness, there's no intent to push it further. I finish showering first, and leave him to go get dressed. I put on the exact same shirt I had on earlier, but opt for soft pajama shorts.

I meander back upstairs to Clay's room and lay down. The second I dont have an immediate task my brain empties. I briefly think to get on my phone, but decide I don't care enough to do that. I just relax, taking a breather.

I'm staring at a wall, watching the highlight reel inside my head of Clay railing me on his couch 15 minutes ago, when my phone buzzes. It takes me a second, but I manage to lift and check it.

George
1 Attachment
'this ur man?' 10:56 pm

The attachment is a screenshot of Clay's dm's with George, the most recent message being two texts Clay just sent, a picture of his face superimposed on his Minecraft skin, then a text that just says: 'piss slinger on the loose'.

I have to close my eyes. What a dumbass.

'..................huh? i don't know him' 10:57 pm
'not me'
'wrong bitch'

There's a few moments before George texts again, another screenshot of their dm's. This time, Clay's first text is '😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈' then, 'try to run and hide' repeated over and over.