11 | god complex (s)

This chapter contains adult content.

***

I hesitate, but strip as Clay starts the shower. I hover behind him, nervous, now fully nude. He turns, and his eyes drop immediately. I feel myself shy under the attention, my hands coming up to try and cover, something, anything.

"C'mere." He says, soft. "God, please. Come here." He takes a step toward me anyways as his eyes rake down my body, then he quickly tugs off his shirt.

Despite my nerves and embarrassment I listen and walk over to Clay. He grabs me, gentle, then spins me until my back is against his chest, skin to skin. I immediately press into him, rolling my ass in his lap.

Clay releases a pleased exhale, dropping both of his hands to my hips. He plants his mouth on my neck and starts to tease along my skin with his tongue. His hands roam, dragging along my body, up my ribs and across my chest, touches all feather light.

I arch in his arms, shivering from the sensation, every perceivable part of me warming. He finally presses a kiss to my neck, only seconds before he nips and sucks, leaving a small bruise.

I tremble, trying to not fold as Clay soothes his love bite with his tongue and lifts a hand to cup my breast. He drags his thumb along my nipple, just teasing it until it peaks, then pinches.

I shudder out a soft moan, thankful for the sound of running water. His other hand drifts, coming down between my legs. I barely have time to react before he pushes a single finger forward, dragging it through my pussy like it belongs there.

I whimper, head titling back into Clay's chest, swallowing roughly. We came here for a shower apparently, but so far all we've done is this.

Clay hums, pleased at the noises I'm making as he keeps his fingers persistent between my legs, teasing me. Suddenly his hand comes up from my chest and cups my chin, forcing me to look straight ahead, and turns us until I'm in full display in front of his mirror.

"Look at you." He says, low, keeping my head held in place, then starts massaging my clit.

I nearly buckle, mouth falling open for a high moan. I have to steady myself, hooking an arm around his and gripping his shoulder tight. I lift my other hand to my mouth and bite down, trying to muffle the noises I'm making. I manage to catch a look at myself in the mirror and see I look... absolutely gone.

I feel Clay let out a small laugh into my skin, before he bites down and sucks another bruise at the dip where my neck meets my shoulder.

I swallow roughly, everything feeling taut and intense before Clay finally removes his hand from between my legs and places it on my stomach. It's only a few more seconds before he completely pulls back from me.

I nearly fold, now unsupported, and clap a hand to his sink's counter to hold myself up. I can feel myself squirm, flutters already building in my stomach, arousal making me throb between my legs.

Clay looks at me, absolutely smug, lips twitching with a smile. "Shower's waiting." He says, tilting his head.

I just blink at him, still collecting myself. He hooks his hands into his waistband and finally rucks the rest of his clothes off. I can see he's already half hard and getting there.

I swallow nervously as he steps into the shower, then follow. I have maybe a second before he grabs me again, much more forcefully, and manhandles me into the same position under the spray of the water. Though, this time, he immediately pushes two of his fingers inside of me and curls them.

I nearly shout, arching back into Clay's chest. I moan as he starts to move with intent, dragging his fingers in and out of me with his cock pressed, now hard, to my back.