Bae Days

"I feel so comfortable when I'm up under you. And your spirit is pure. Got me falling in love,"

She hadn't slept in her condo in a few days and although she missed her space, she missed him in it. Lacey sighed as she tossed, trying to find her phone in her sea of pillows and see what time it was. She had only come home a few hours ago because Jay had a club appearance that she didn't want to go to.

Sighing to see it was only a little after three, she got up to use the bathroom and then headed back to bed. Her heart dropped before a smile spread when she heard her front door open. This was the first time he'd used the key she gave him a few weeks ago on his birthday.

Lacey stayed still, playing sleep as he stumbled around her bedroom in an attempt to be quiet. She could hear his chain drop on her dresser and he soon walked out of the room. A few minutes later, her shower was on.

"Just acts like he lives here," she mumbled to herself. Lacey was almost back to sleep by the time the other side of her bed dipped. He turned her around and pulled her to his chest.

"I know your ass ain't sleep," he mumbled into her neck

"I know your ass ain't sleep," he mumbled into her neck. Lacey giggled as he gently bit the spot he was kissing.

"Did you get in my bed naked?"

"You're about to be naked, too," he said, not even allowing her time to protest. Lacey laughed as he began to pull her clothes off. His breath smelled like mouthwash but she could clearly tell he was drunk.

"Get on top," he demanded. Lacey sighed, waiting for him to finish putting the condom on before getting up on her knees and straddling his waist. She pushed her hands on his shoulders to lean up and allow him to align himself with her. Sliding down quickly, they both grunted. "Aye."

"Shut up, I'm sleepy," she said, finding a quick rhythm. "So you gotta go to sleep."

Jay tapped her thigh before gripping her waist and closing his eyes. Lacey followed suit and fell into the feeling until he began to pump up into her. "Oh you need to chill now."

"Shut up," he said, mocking her. Lacey smiled before leaning down to kiss him. He held her there by her neck before moving faster. Despite her original plan, Lacey finished before him.

"Um," Lacey moaned as she rolled off of him. "Thank you, baby."

He chuckled. "I ran up on you and you telling me thank you. Must be good dick."

Lacey rolled her eyes. "It definitely is. Happy Holidays."

Jay laughed. "You decided if you're going home or staying here for Christmas?"

Lacey bit her lip before pushing herself off the bed. "I haven't."

Without wanting to discuss it more, Lacey grabbed her towel and headed for the bathroom. Since she went home for Thanksgiving, she almost wanted to stay in LA for Christmas and the New Year. This would be their first Christmas as a couple and Lacey wanted to spend it with him, but her family was big on holidays and she always wanted to see them, too. She couldn't ask Jay to go with her because he spent Christmas with his kids. Lacey knew it was looking like they'd be apart and it sucked.