Turning Tide

Now that she and Jay were back on track, Lacey's first order of business when they touched back down in LA was to make things right with Drena.

"You better pull this off," Cassidy said, sending Drena's schedule to Lacey. "Cause I don't need her to be mad at me."

Lacey giggled before making sure she received the email. "I got this, boo."

Cassidy sighed and nodded before looking back around her desk. "Yeah okay."

Drena had to be on call for a local commercial in the morning. Cassidy was going to be her assistant, however, Lacey decided to do it in an effort to get back in her good graces.

"Tell me about Bali so I can live vicariously," Cassidy said, putting her hands under her chin and batting her eyelashes at Lacey.

"It was everything," Lacey said. "Jay really just treated me like a princess the whole time."

"As he should. Do you feel better?"

Lacey nodded. "It really helped me get out of my head and get back into my creativity bag. I feel so much lighter."

"We love to see it."

Lacey laughed. "How are you and Rell? Is he excited about the party?"

"He doesn't know about it," Cassidy said. "It's a surprise."

"I'm glad I asked," she said. "You did not put that in our notes."

"How diligent are you!"

Lacey laughed. She felt her phone ring and noticed it was Rici. "Let me take this."

Going back into her office, Lacey hurried to answer.

"What's up, boo?"

"So don't be mad..."

"What?"

"Taylor finally agreed to the courthouse thing and we went and got married yesterday."

"Latricia!" Lacey's voice cracked

"Latricia!" Lacey's voice cracked. "Without me? What?"

"Calm down pooh, we're just legal. We're planning a ceremony for next summer. You'll be my maid of honor."