Or What?

"You tell me that I'm confusing, more immature than Marques Houston. Cuts too deep for a band aid solution. We too deep in this thang, you'll never lose me," - Drake

Lacey rolled her eyes as she looked at the Shade Room post, reporting on Jay leaving the club with some girl in Miami and then hours later coming out of a hotel room with her

Lacey rolled her eyes as she looked at the Shade Room post, reporting on Jay leaving the club with some girl in Miami and then hours later coming out of a hotel room with her. Drena was going over some itinerary for the day, but Lacey wasn't paying attention.

"Typical thot behavior," she mumbled.

"What girl?" Drena asked.

"My bad, D....I was talking about Jay."

"What he do girl?" Drena said. "Your friend is funny."

Lacey sighed. "Drena, I gotta tell you something."

"What you done did, child...dang!"

Lacey laughed. "Nothing ma'am. This time I really didn't do much at all."

"Well, spill the tea, boo."

"So you know how he got me home for my auntie or whatever," Lacey said. Drena nodded. "Well, I notice when I get back he low key flirting with me on IG but never said anything. He calls me to the studio one night and just giving off heavy vibes. I'm thinking I'm tripping so I just kind of swerve it in my head."

"Knew that friend shit wouldn't last long," Drena said, shaking her head.

Lacey pouted. "But he's such a good friend through."

"Those make the best relationships," Drena said. "Darius and I were friends first."

"Darius ain't Mr. thot around, fine nigga friday, reality show Jayceon Taylor."

Drena laughed. "Get out!"

Lacey shook her head. "So anyway, later that night he comes over and flat out says...I thought about fucking you earlier."

"What? You capping."

"Baby girl," Lacey said. "Seriously."

"Oh poor baby don't know how to approach real women," Drena said. "I'll pray his strength in the Lord."

"See, the thing sis," Lacey said, running her hand down her face. "He confuses me cause then he says some shit that made me think he wanted to be with me outside of sex."

"He said that?"

"He said some, we good friends and we can be more than that," Lacey said. "That's when I kind of freak out like...what?"

"So you said no?"

"I said it was a lot to think about and his hot headed ass hops a flight to Miami to be a thot."

Drena shook her head. "And this convo was when you got back from Chicago?" Lacey nodded. "And y'all haven't talked since."

"I don't know what to say. Now I'm pissed."