Done Playing Nice

"2018...had to put a rapper back in his place," - Phora

	Lacey didn't have much experience with private schools, but this one seemed to be decent

Lacey didn't have much experience with private schools, but this one seemed to be decent. She noticed a lot of celebrity kids there and almost felt intimidated. She hoped this wasn't some type of parent thing, because she was not prepared to be in that room just yet.

Lacey wasn't scheduled to talk to Cali's class until 2p, but she came early to hang out with the kids during lunch. Cali was excited to see her, which helped calm her nerves down a little. Lolo had met her there, just for support and Lacey appreciated that. She didn't have any thoughts on Lolo other than what she'd seen on television, but she seemed like a cool girl.

"You nervous?" Lolo asked, grinning at Lacey. Lacey sighed before shaking her head.

"I'm cool with the kids," Lacey said. "Especially this age. I know all they little favorite shows so I get in good."

Lolo laughed. "You sound like her dad," she said. Cali grinned before putting a fry in her mouth.

"Is he coming?" Cali asked. Lacey tried not to make it obvious that she wanted to know as well. Lolo nodded.

"Should be here soon."

Lacey sighed and sipped her lemonade as she prepared to get her mind together. It seemed like time went fast because before she knew it they were walking back to Cali's class. Her teacher, Mrs. Hamilton, smiled as they walked in.

"So, Mrs. Reese's class will be joining us in a few," she said. Lacey nodded. "You need anything."

"Just the projector."

Mrs. Hamilton nodded before turning towards her teacher's assistant and calling her over. She helped Lacey get set up while the kids came in. Lacey's heart dropped a little when she heard Cali yell for her dad.

"What's up baby?" he asked, hugging her. Lacey stayed focus as the teacher began to introduce her.

"Okay guys," Mrs. Hamilton said. "Remember how we talked about creative therapy yesterday?" some of the kids nodded while others looked on with no expression. "I'd like to introduce you all to Lacole Knolls. She's going to talk to you guys about ways to actually do the things we talked about."

"Hey guys!" Lacey said. "First off, call me Miss Lacey."

"You don't look old enough to be a Miss," one of the girls said. Everyone laughed as Lacey smiled.

"Well, thank you! You win for the day!" she said. They laughed again. "Do any of you know what a creative director is?" A few of them shook their heads. "Well..in short terms, I help anyone who wants to create something get their idea from out of their head to an actual finished product."

"Like what type of ideas?" one girl asked.

Lacey smiled at her. "What's your name, gorgeous?"