Potential Liability

He really was not entirely sure how he managed it. He had no really expected to last the night, let alone another week and a half. He...well he was not really able to go to his classes like he would have wished. It was far too risky, especially since he had admitted that he wanted to go to them, they likely would have thought that would be the first place he would be. As such, they would look there. or at least, that was what he was thinking in his mind. He needed time to clear his head, and as such, he needed space. 

He knew that what Taehyung had done was wrong, and he also knew that the Hyung were also in the wrong. They had let Taehyung do whatever had intended. Then again, he knew a play for manipulation when he saw one. Taehyung likely had not realized the result of his actions. He had never truly intended to leave him, but more try and get him to agree with him. That did not mean that he intended to forgive and forget. Oh no, Taehyung was going to have to prove himself. In one way or another. He was not going to just let the other walk over him. He may be young and naive, but he was not stupid. He cared for Taehyung grately, but he was going to have to show that he knew what the hell he was doing. Jungkook had willingly branded himself for them. That was not something that he had taken lightly. If they wanted to play games, Jungkook could play games too. 

For now, he stayed in SHINee's dorm. He knew that they would understand, even without actually explaining anything. They did, and thanks to Taemin's advice, Jungkook had thought about things a lot and came up to a conclusion of what he wanted to do. He would really have to thank the other for his help. Really all of them. MinHo had been so welcoming and he could not help but thank him. While the eldest had been somewhat cold from the beginning, he had grown on Jungkook. 

They had understood too. Jungkook suspected Minho or Taemin had something to do with the lack of questioning. Either way, he was thankful. They brought him food when they could, gave him his class' work, which he was more then thankful of. He could not believe that Taemin had actually managed to convince him for the latter. He knew it had been Taemin as well, since he was the only one who was aware he had actually wanted to attend the classes before what happened with Taehyung had...happened and it became a little bit too risky to do so without the Hyungs seeing him. 

He really got along well with Taemin. Of everyone, he had thought it would be Minho, since he was the one who had gracefully allowed him a place to stay in the first place, and suggested it to him. Who had also helped him on his first day here as well. Yet, it would seem as though that were not the case. Taemin was really sweet. Jungkook could not help but become attached to him. In a purely platonic way, but even still, he and Taemin had grown fairly close over the week and a half. He had stayed by his side and helped him straighten his thoughts out. He was not...Taemin was just a nice person, and Jungkook knew that even though he was in a school for the worst of the worst, Taemin was kind to him, which was really all he cared about. 

"Taemin Hyung," Jungkook whispered gently, causing Taemin to pause the book that he had been previously reading, and stare up at him. Jungkook laughed a little nervously. 

Now that he had Taemin's attention he was not sure what he really wanted to say. He had heard from the other SHINee Hyungs that it would not be soon before Taehyung and the BTS Hyungs began literally breaking down doors in order to attempt to find him. In this case, it was not safe for him to continue to stay at the dorm. He needed to go back to them. First, he had to figure out how he was going to make his dramatic return. 

He could not just return out of nowhere and not make it dramatic. That was just not how he worked. He intended to make a dramatic reveal, but he was not really sure how to do it. However, he was also a little worried how Taemin would take his decision that he would willingly return to the Hyungs. H knew that he should not worry, after all, Taemin was the one who said that he would support his choice, no matter what it was, but for some reason, despite the fact that he had proven himself to Jungkook over and over again, supporting every choice that he had made so far, he still found himself a little worried that Taemin would...Well he was not even really sure, he just felt that this was going to do something. He was worried that he would loose the first friend outside BTS that he had made here. 

He did not want that. Even still, he wanted to go back to Taehyung as well. The fact that Taehyung was so worried he would begin breaking into dorms was...somewhat romatic. At least to Jungkook. He supposed he had to realize that if Taemin was not willing to accept that, maybe they were not truly friends, as much as it would hurt him to admit. 

"I have decided to go back. Maybe tomorrow, or the day after." Taemin's eyes widened, but contrary to Jungkook's many worries, he did not even hesitate to put his book to the side and look him in the eyes,

"How?" Taemin wondered, his own eyes sparkling with joy. "I mean, I figured you were going to go back eventually, especially once Kibum Hyung had told you that your Hyungs were probably going to begin ripping doors open trying to find you, but how are you going to return?" Taemin tilted is head to the left, leaning back on the wall, watching him closely. "I refuse to allow you to just go back and run into taehyung's arms." Jungook shied down at Taemin's slight scolding. "I know you, and once you see him, you are going to pretend nothing happened. Even if you had a plan otherwise. I am not gonna let you do that." Taemin said seriously. "Besides, with the ruckus that BangTan has been giving in attempting to find you, it would not do to just walk right back. If you do, it would prove you weak, at least in the eyes of the res of the school, and you would definitely become a target." Jungkook inhaled sharply, staring at Taemin with wide eyes. "With the amount of enemies that BTS has, it would not be a good thing." 

Jungkook had not thought of that. Taemin was right though. After all the effort that BTS had put into attempting to find him, if he did not show that he was capable of at least somewhat standing up to them and controlling them, minimally at least, it would mean that he would bee perceived as a potential liability. Something which would not only endanger himself but also his hyungs. 

Quite complicated things had become.