jealous much?

Jungkook was clinging onto Tae excitedly, like a child who was desperate for candy.
"You guys really got me a present?" He asked, eyes big and wide, fully of shock, and joy. "For reals?" Tae almost growled at how Jungkook was in awe of getting gifts. Who wouldn't grant their child a gift, at the very least? It was criminal. He swore, over again, for the seemingly millionth time, once he got out of here, dragging Jungkook along with him, and once he found out who had mistreated his baby boy, they would all regret it. Deeply. Deeply. Regret. It. But now was not time for murderous thoughts. Now was time to get his baby boy comfortable with the rest of the crew besides Jin, Jimin, and himself.
Sure, they may play it off well, Suga especially, but they were jealous. Yoongi, Hobi, and Namjoon were utterly consumed with envy at the fact that Jimin and Jin and himself were getting toothy smiles, and bone-crushing hugs. It tormented them day in, and day out. It was, kind of, really hard to watch. Not just the fact that they were undeniably jealous, but that they were hopeless about it. Even Suga had sworn that this stupid party thing would make Jungkook love them millions. The competition was sort of funny, if Tae admitted it to himself. He, Jin, and Jimin had noted just how competitive Suga, Hobi, and Joonie were getting for Jungkook's affections.
At first, it had started out really subtle. Though it was still kind of obvious to the Three Trusted Musketeers. Taehyung, Jin and Jimin had taken to calling themselves that just to spite the others. It was funny to see their frowns and annoyed faces everytime the name was brought up. Over time, and now specifically, it had become gradually more and more obvious. Even the student body of the school had noticed that the three seemed to be in some sort of a seeming love triangle thing. They fought over almost everything. Who would get Jungkook a cup of water the most idiotic one, yet those three would go at it like fighting bulls. Taehyung had taken to the most simple solution. Having Jungkook say a. specific name of the person he wanted to get him things. With the other rule being it had to be Hobi, Joon, or Suga. Otherwise he would ask Jin or Jimin the most. Yet, even with that, it had become a source of glory to be chosen. Now, one would lord it over the other two if they were picked over them. Taehyung thought it was simply hilarious. Jimin was with him, and even Jin would end up laughing at times.
Needless to say, when Jungkook did finally accept the other three's affections, he was going to be slightly sad he cannot watch this real life drama play out. It was just like a drama too, if one really thought about it. Only, instead of a love triangle, it was more like a love Square. Either way, it would be somewhat bittersweet. However, Taehyung was willing to set aside his love for all of the chaose this simple thing was causing for the good of the gang.
They needed to get Jungkook to trust them all, not just half of them. It would not work. They wanted to place Jungkook in their gang, claim him as theirs, officially, with the seal and everything. They could not do that if the boy was utterly terrified of three of the members. Plus. It was Jungkook's safety as well. Without Jungkook being branded as BangTan's, he was essentially free game. Especially since he was the new kid. Even if Taehyung had practically staked his claim in front of a fourth of the students in his dorm section. That, well, that was so not the point. There would still be those dumb fools who think they should be picked over Jungkook, not even giving a thought as to reasons why they were not. And this would cause problems. It was why claims were placed as soon as possible, and the brands given quickly after, especially since what had happened with Joon. Jin did not want a similar situation happening with any of the future members, hence the rule of not staking a claim, until they agree to be branded, and placed in the gang. Taehyung had deviated from this. Then again, it was an exception in his case as he was not thinking...literally. he was primal level, and all the members understood that he could not always control his words or actions once he reaches the primal stage.
So, it was vital that Jungkook accepted the others, agreed to be placed in the gang, and got the brand before the beginning of school. Taehyung did not want HIS property being messed with. And in Taehyung's mind, Jungkook was part of his property.
"For reals. Now, close your eyes, remember? You wouldn't want to ruin the surprise would you?" Jungkook's eyes widened and he gasped.
"No! Of course not!" He said hurridly, closing his eyes, and allowing Taehyung to place his hands over them, as he steered the boy in the right direction. The had decided to do the opening of most presents in Jimin's room.
Yes, Taehyung thought darkly, this boy is mine, and nobody touches what is MINE!