Shine SoulMates

Jungkook nervously wrung his hands together, head down as Minho opened the door to the dorm. He was really nervous. The argument with Taehyung had really shot at his nerves. He still wanted to be around them, he missed Taehyung, even now, even after what he had done. It was not the point of missing though. Taehyung had really hurt him. He had struck at him right at the heart and it hurt so bad. 

"Come on in," Minho said softly, gently guiding Jungkook inside the room. Jungkook steeled his nerves and pulled himself together. He needed to get away before he lost himself. Standing in this hallway he could easily just wait, listening to the other members call out his name in frantic panic. He did not want to, though. he was angry with them at the moment. He was pissed with them he did not want to think about them. 

So he turned himself away from the hallway, took in a deep breath, and walked away. Inside the dorm it was warm, the atmosphere was so much more comfortable than it had been the last time he had been inside the BTS dorm. Part of that was his fault, perhaps it was his fault but he was so unnerved. 

His entire emotional state was shot to death, especially with what had been going on with Taehyung. It was too new, too scared, too frightening. He needed to breathe. He needed to calm himself, but he felt so shaky. Perhaps it was  because he had focused his whole being into Taehyung, and the other had ruthlessly taken his weakness and ripped him. He needed to get his revenge. He would. He would, Jungkook promised himself that at the very least, and yet, he needed to calm himself down to be able to think properly. He needed to be more clear headed than that of his current mindset. If he tried to do anything at the moment it would come out all wrong, and that was most certainly not something which he wanted to deal with at the moment. He needed to calm himself down and take a breather from the BTS group. Then again he missed them. He knew that it was stupid to miss them already and yet he was confused as to why. He should not miss them, not after what Taehyung had done to him. Taehyung had betrayed him and that was something that he could not easily forgive.

He could forgive everything and anything, but Taehyung had betrayed him. Jungkook would not forgive the other until he had suffered just as badly as he had at Taehyung ruthless betrayal. Perhaps even more. Jungkook wanted Taehyung to hurt even more than what Jungkook had felt.

He simply could not do such a thing at the moment. He needed to calm himself in order to think clearly. 

So he walked into the dorm. The warmth in the dorm was so contrast. Jungkook;s head spun half way just walking in. He took a deep breath as Minho walked in after him and closed the door behind himself. Jungkook took a deep breath in, and looked s a good five different people began staring intently at him. 

This was going be more complicated than he had previously believed. He had hoped that this would be easy, even if he had known that it would be more complicated than perhaps he had the capacity to delude himself. 

He sighed heavily.

"Hey guys," Minho said calmly. The other members stared at Minho blankly. Jungkook knew what they were thinking, knew what they were wondering and he was not entirely certain that he really wanted to know what it was. 

"Who is that?" One of the boys asked, and Jungkook swallowed nervously. He bit his lower lip and looked down at the floor. 

"I..." He froze, he could not really...he could not speak. His vocals had frozen up and so Jungkook just stood there uselessly. Tears began to gather at the corners of his eyes as he startled backwards into the wall upon seeing one of the teens stand up and begin to walk over to him. His eyes were wide and scared and his breath was caught in terror. 

"Minho, I thought that we agreed, no outsiders." The teen before him said calmly. Jungkook swallowed back a whimper that almost forced its way out of him.