Branding part 2

Taehyung honestly did not know what to say to that. He was definitely not expecting such words to come out of Jungkook's mouth and to say it was shocking was such an understatement. Taehyung could barely register what Jungkook had said, and when he did he had to admit, he was not going to grant Jungkook such a thing. 

It was not because Taehyung did not like the idea of the boy being branded with his symbol, because that was akin to a dream come true. He was having doubts about allowing such a thing, however, and he was unsure whether or not he should. Branding a person was the highest form of ownership. He was not certain whether or not the boy was ready for such a thing, and if he was not it would injure his baby. He was sure that such a thing was definitely possible, and he was not completely certain that it was worth the risk. 

Now, branding him with Bangtan's symbol, that was a necessity, nothing more. He had to do that, it was the rules for being in the gang. Taehyung wanted Jungkook in the gang, especially since the youth had already agreed to it, though it was debatable whether or not the younger quite understood what he was agreeing to. To brand him with his own symbol though.

Taehyung shuddered at the thought. It certainly brought some kind of sick, twisted, and cruel pleasure to his own crazed mind. Had he been any less sane he would have agreed to it right away. Then again, something about the youngest member of their group seemed to bring some type of forced sanity to his own sick mind. He was not sure whether or not that was a good thing anymore, or not. He would surely figure it out later on. After all, if a person managed to bring a kind of sane entity in a crazed mind, it could to the opposite as well. 

Taehyung glanced down at Jungkook, ignoring his own desires which were slowly building within him, telling him to allow the branding, to not question the thoughts of Jungkook, but his own humanity-or rather what was left of it-would not allow such a thing.

"Are you certain about this, Jungkook?" Taehyung whispered lowly, barely able to choke out the words. 

"Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?" Jungkook asked, peeking his eyes up to gaze up at Taehyung.

"Because, it is painful, and I do not necessarily think you quite understand how painful it is." Jungkook pouted.

"But I want to be..."

"I know, I know, but how about this?" Taehyung began, interrupting his baby. Luckily the boy silenced himself, instead of arguing, and allowed Taehyung to continue uninterrupted. "Why don't we brand you with the Bangtan symbol first, and...after that, if you are still up to it in a few days, then we can do my own?" Jungkook's eyes began to water. Taehyung started to panic, unable to figure out what he had done to cause such a reaction.

After all, he was only looking out for his little one. He did not wish to see him get hurt. V's symbol was something he would love to mark the boy with, but branding alone was an incredibly painful process, and Taehyung knew this himself, how could he possibly allow Jungkook to go through such a thing, not just once, but twice? 

"But...It would only be more painful if I have to do things twice. Think about it Hyung, if I just go and do both at once, it would hurt less than if I try to do them both at a separate time." Taehyung was not convinced. Jungkook sighed heavily. He did not want to, but he knew what he had to do. he knew what he would do. It would be mean, it would be against what his Taehyung ordered, and if Taehyung ever did manage to figure out about it, he would probably get into some major trouble, but at the same exact time, he simply could not bring himself to care all that much. He was being reckless, and at times, it was the best thing. After all, he was Jungkook, he was known for his impulsiveness when it came to certain things. Of course, this did not usually happen, but Jungkook wanted what he wanted, and he knew that Taehyung would give it to him, which meant that he would have to convince Taehyung, which meant he had to deceive.

So deceive he would.

"But, Hyungie," Jungkook said, making certain that his voice was soft, low, and quiet. With an ever so light tremor, barely detectable, but Jungkook knew that Taehyung would be able to detect such a slight break in his speech, the other was incredibly observant. Taehyung's eyes ripped over to Jungkook, gazing down at him, slightly concerned. Jungkook's eyes were lightly filmed with unshed tears. "Why not? You don't want me? Is that why? Because you found someone else?"

"What? No, Bunny, of course not..." But Jungkook wouldn't listen. He was angry now, it was no longer a manipulation trick, as Jungkook's mind began to work against him, as he began to plot. Thinking things over and way over thinking. His anger rose to the surface.

"Who is it? Tell me? They dare! I will take them! I will hurt them and dispose of the remnants of torment which will be inflicted upon their pathetic form. I will ensure that they are never seen again! That they never see the light of day! They will cry and weep, begging for mercy which shall not be provided. TELL ME HYUNG!" Jungkook screamed, tears beginning to truly fall now, having worked himself up way too far.

"Jungkookie, sweetie, there is nobody. I do not care for anyone. You are the world to me. Why would I even think of looking towards anyone else?" Taehyung said soothingly.

"You don't want me. You don't want to brand me, obviously, that can only mean that you have no desire for me." Jungkook said, sniffling, his heart hurting deep within his chest with a sort of bone deep pain none but he could feel.

"Of course I do. Alright? Okay? I agree. I agree. You can be branded by BTS and by me. I promise. I am sorry, I did not know it meant so much to you." Jungkook brightened considerably. 

"YAY!"

Taehyung sighed, thinking it over. He could see the branding of his own making on the boy's skin, and it inturiged him. 

BTS's brand would follow on the opposite side of course

BTS's brand would follow on the opposite side of course. One brand, each arm. It was perfect.

His baby would look glorious