woken

The first thing Jungkook did when he woke was check his marks, and smile. He could not help the smile which took over his face. His Hyungs had come through. He was marked. Marked as theirs. Forever. Most people would balk at such a thought, but if the fact that Jungkook was in this school was not a clue enough that Jungkook was certainly not normal, then this scene would be enough to convince anyone. Normal people do not ask to be branded. Normal people do not desire it to where they would be willing to get it at all costs, and after being branded normal people would collapse in tears at the fact that the mark will be burned into their skin forever. Jungkook was not normal, however. So he did want the brand, he did beg for it, and he did not cry when he found it upon his skin later. He smiled as he gingerly touched the mark a small smile lit upon his face. Jungkook turned to look besides him, with wide eyes when one of the hyungs cleared their throat. His eyes were wide, and mouth trembling slightly, as though he had been caught doing something bad. He opened his mouth to speak but, being clueless as to what to say, he closed it once more.

"Jungkook-ah," Jin said gently. "how are you feeling?" The smile made its way into Jungkook's face once more.
The smile, because it was not a normal smile. His eyes would light up with a dark mischievous look, or a dangerously joyful look, the beautiful chocolate river shimmering. His mouth would pull up at the edges into what looked to be a half smirk/smile. It was...disturbing...but the hyungs found it cute.

"Great hyungs!" Jungkook said happily, launching himself onto the nearest hyung, which turned out to be Jhope. Jhope, not expecting the sudden attack of maknae, stumbled back a few steps before securing the youngest into his arms. Namjoon smiled. The hyungs, namjoon, jhope, and yoongi, they were really glad that it seemed as though Jungkook fully accepted them now. They had known that the youth had when he had given them hugs on his birthday, but at the same time, they had been a bit worried that the youngest was doing it out a feeling of obligation, versus a willingness to forgive them and accept them. It would seem that they had nothing to worry over, though. If the way he clung to Jhope was any real indication. It warmed their icy hearts to know that they finally had a seventh member. Their last member.

"Hyuuuuuuuuung," Jungkook whined, tugging at Namjoon's sleeve. They were all in the play room which the hyungs had given Jungkook as a birthday present. Currently Jimin and Jin were playing Mario kart, and Jin was cursing Jimin as he kept pulling ahead of him. Namjoon, looking away from the funny sight of Jin launching his body sideways to try and get Jimin to pull his car off road, have his attention to the adorable figure pulling on his sleeve.

"Yes, Kookie?" Namjoon asked, eyes sparkling.

He had to admit it. He felt a sort of smug pride that Jungkook had come to him to ask something. Or request something, versus the others. Sure, Jin and Jimin were playing Mario Kart, which was turning into more of a full out war than game, complete with body slams, shoves, pillow being used to smother the other and everything, but he could have also gone to Jhope, or Yoongi, or Taehyung, but he didn't, he came to him. Namjoon. Even though he was fairly sure Taehyung had told him to go to one of the other hyungs. He shot a smug smile, complete with blinking eyes and a smirk, at the other hyungs, who were looking on jealously. It was payback time for Jhope when he got to hug Jungkook and threw it in all their faces. Plus Namjoon just liked to rile Yoongi up, it was fun.

"Can I have banana juice?" He asked, his mocha eyes twinkling. Namjoon could not say no. He was not heartless. Well, that was what he claimed. Everyone else knew it was just because he had a soft spot for puppy eyes. They amount of times that Taehyung and Jimin had successfully used their pleading puppy dog eyes to get what they wanted from Namjoon was enough to testify that account.

"Of course you can." Namjoon said with a soft smile. Jungkook gasped.

"And gummy bears?" He asked, making sure to go his puppy eyes to level 2 , Namjoon caved instantly.

"Why not." Jungkook smiled, and have Namjoon a quick hug around the middle.

"Thanks Hyung!!" Namjoon ruffled Jungkook's hair, happy to be able to do something for the younger. Not to mention that the jealous reactions to Yoongi and Jhope were more than worth it. Once Namjoon left to go get the items Jungkook had requested, Taehyung said over and held Jungkook around the waist. He inhaled the younger boy's scent. Soon they would go to school, and have to deal with thar, but before then, Taehyung would just enjoy his babyboy. Happily. Taehyung tucked his chin on Jungkook's shoulder, breathing against his ear softly, feeling the youth tremble lightly. He smirked.

"So, what is the verdict baby?" Taehyung asked, the breath of his words caressing Jungkook's neck.

"Drama still a go!" He softly replied, happy. Both of them smiled. It would seem, despite the fact that Jungkook had officially accepted everyone of the Bangtan group into his circle of trust, the elder members, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jhope were still competing for the youth's attention. Taehyung had expected that, but as any decent person would do in his situation, he sent Jungkook out to test it. Did he expect the boy to ask for banana milk and gummy bears? No. Should he have expected something like that? Probably. He should have expected his little one to have asked got something like that once he began walking towards Namjoon, to be honest. Even though the three had been fighting over Jungkook, Yoongi would have done something to distract him from his request, like show him a new anime he would like, or ask him about his progress on overwatch, not because the elder cared, but because he would not say no to Jungkook, but he would distract him so that he did not have to say no. Jhope however, would say no, then negotiate with the other. Jhope was especially good at doing that. So, Jungkook went to Namjoon. Taehyung had to say he was impressed.
when Namjoon came back with Jungkook's requested items, the boy looked up at Taehyung with pleading puppy eyes level 4. He knew Taehyung would not give in nearly as easily as Namjoon.

"Fine, go ahead sweetie." He said gently. " But, you have to steal the controllers from Jin and Jiminie hyungs so that you and I can battle it out. " Taehyung said. Jungkook smiled.

"Got it hyungie!" Taehyung smiled, yes, Jungkook made a fine addition, he thought as Jungkook rushed around the room after stealing both controllers, Jin and Jimin rushing after him.