Taehyung's Anger

Taehyung was ANGRY. It was a sort of anger that he had not felt in years. The sort of anger that flew through someone before they lifted the hammer, or the knife, before they sent themselves to prison with just one emotion and one small action that would change their life forever. However, Taehyung did not really care for that. He had managed before he would manage now, and right now, he felt a sort of fury at the world. Something that had each member of BangTan cowering backwards as Taehyung stood...watching as the boy who held his emotions ran away from him. It was dangerous, he knew that, to have one boy be capable of evoking such intense emotions from him. He should have pushed the boy away the moment he realized such a thing, yet he was selfish. Incredibly so, and such a thing he simply would not stand for. He wanted to possess Jungkook, in every way that he possibly was able. He did not care how long that took. He would manage it.

Yet Taehyung did nothing but tilt his head to the side a bit, watching as the other ran from him, away from him. Rushing out of the door and speeding away. For a moment, Taehyung had thought that perhaps the other would come back, and perhaps...just maybe...it would continue on as though Taehyung had not abandoned the boy in that one moment. It never happened though, and as the time continued to tick on, as the other members were suspended in a tense silence, Taehyung's fingers began to slowly curl into fists as his anger began to mount higher, and higher, and higher, until there was almost nothing but sheer fury that something of his would dare run from him.

That...Taehyung knew...would need to be fixed. He had not done enough when educating Jungkook. Though that was a mistake on his part. He had thought that the boy would understand the rules, and yet he had never stated them. The boy was his. His. That he would dare run from him, that he would dare raise his VOICE at him? HIM? Taehyung's eyes flashed in anger at the mere memory of the look in Jungkook's eyes before he ran off. Who knows where the other boy ran off to. Not that it would matter. When he obtained Jungkook again, he would make sure that the other would never be able to leave. He would make sure that the other would regret trying to run from him, and he would ensure with everything that he was capable that he would never dare try to defy and run from him again. He refused to allow such a thing to happen, and he was angry that Jungkook would even try. 

How could he do something like that? Jungkook, the boy would dare defy him in such a blatant manner? The anger in his body slowly grew, and as his anger grew, the other members began inching backwards in fear. For Taehyung, this state of anger was far more terrifying then when he would lash out, when he would scream and yell, and hit others with no regard for their life. This anger was more terrifying because this one was a sort of calculated anger. this was not impulsive, this was meditated anger. This was the type of anger Taehyung showed before destroying someone. Though, they hoped that perhaps Taehyung's natural fondness of Jungkook would keep him from murdering the boy. They could not say for sure...that Jungkook, or anyone that he was with at this moment if he was with anyone, was safe. 

None of the Bangtan members had seen Taehyung so angry before. Though, they had heard the stories. Usually, the type of anger that they had seen within Taehuyng was more volatile and less controlled. They found this anger far more terrifying then the type before it. While they had thought that Taehyung could not get more terrifying, it was quite obvious that they were ever so wrong in their assumptions. This Taehyung was probably the most terrifying that they had ever encountered before. All because of one boy. 

They had suspected that something was off when Taehyung had gotten attached to the boy so swiftly, and without recourse. Now, they understood what that feeling of unease was. It was because Taehyung was not JUST attached to Jungkook, he was obsessed with him. Absolutely, one hundred percent obsessed. They knew that Taehyung and obsession would not end well, and while they feared for Jungkook, they also were more then aware that they would not be able to do anything about it.

It was not as though they had not done similar things to others. Manipulated their feelings for their own gain, forced attachment only to break it off and watch as the world crumbled around their victims. They had done such things quite often, and they were rather good at it as well, but this was something different. This was something far more then just that. 

Perhaps it was because they had all gotten attached the little boy already. He had proven himself as one of theirs, and sure, they were all rather upset at Jungkook's little storm out, but they could somewhat understand it as well. They had pushed, and they had pushed too hard this time. The manipulations that they had been using had not worked at that, because of an unseen factor. They could easily remedy that, however, with the dark look in Taehyung's eyes, they knew that something was going to happen, and it would not be in Jungkook's favour. No. 

They understood Taehyung's anger, but just as well they understood Jungkook's frustrations. They could not overlook such a thing, but they also knew that they could not really approach Taehyung when he was like this. They would risk themselves more then they would actually do anything to really help the situation, which was definitely not something that they wanted. 

"Find. Him." Taehyung grit out, his anger clear in his voice. He turned, dark brown eyes glittering dangerously as he glared them all down at once. "Now."