SHINee

Jungkook followed Minho's quick steps as they rushed down the hallways and away from BangTan's harsh screams which were calling behind them, but they were ignored. Jungkook did not want anything to do with the traitors who were behind them. He was angry with them and they could just go and fall off of the cliff for all that he cared. 

Minho Hyung was the one that was helping him when Taehyung had betrayed him so cruelly. Perhaps he was being a bit over dramatic, but he did not really like how Taehyung would do such a thing in his weak point. It was something that he really just could not really get over. Jungkook could get over many things, but he actually cared about how Taehyung acted. Jungkook felt that it may have been something that he had done, he knew that he had angered Taehyung, and so it was definitely partially his fault, but it was also Taehyung's fault for breaking his promise. A promise was made, and therefore he expected Taehyung to actually follow through. Though that was also his fault. Jungkook should not have put enough belief that Taehyung would actually follow what he had promised. Jungkook was angry, and he was angry with Taehyung and the rest of them. 

Minho was ushering him forwards towards his dorm room. Jungkook knew that he could not allow anyone to find out who they were, or what they were doing. He did not want Minho to get into trouble for aiding him, and aiding him he was, because Jungkook was not in the most emotionally stable place at the moment. He was grateful for what Minho was doing for him.in such a capacity.  

Minho sighed softly, and calmly touched Jungkook's shoulder.

"We are here," He said softly, breathing gently so as not to startle the boy. 

"Oh," Jungkook breathed out airily, calmly removing himself from Minho. "Sorry," Minho chuckled softly. 

"There is nothing to be sorry over, no worries." He said calmly. "Let us just go inside. There are others to meet. I am sure that they will love you. Hopefully you guys will become something close to friends." 

"I don't know...." Jungkook hedged, kind of overly nervous. He did not really want to worry the others, and he was worried about how the others would take him. How would they see him? Did they know what he had done? How he was related to BTS? How he knew them and how they knew him?