Evening

Taehyung and Jungkook spent most of the rest of the evening battling it out. Jungkook was incredibly good at most of the games, much to taehyung's chagrin. However, he continued to fight, game after game after game until he won. The elder hyungs looked at the two with wide eyes.
They knew about the strange effect which jungkook had on Taehyung,  they had seen it more than once and it was often, multiple times a day. It still never failed to shock them into silence when they saw it in action. It was warming to see the change which the seemingly insignificant person could bring out from the notoriously dangerous Taehyung. They could not help but smile as they saw the two wrestle over the controllers, the light of the television shining over them. Taehyung had lost again, and was currently once more demanding a rematch.
For Jimin, who was very good friends with Taehyung, and had always been such, as well as the one who recruited the youth, he was greatly heartened to see Taehyung messing around and acting like a teenager. Sometimes Taehyung would seem so utterly emotionless that it was difficult to even picture doing something so perfectly human as he was right now. Yet here he was.
Jin, he was happy surprised. He did not know what Jungkook had done to be put in this school, as it was really hard to see the youth doing anything purposely malicious. He was, as selfishly evil as it may sound- then again he was the head of an emerging gang- he was incredibly glad that the other had done whatever it was that he had. Taehyung, it was known to all 5 of them, had been slowly slipping deeper and farther from them. It was unnerving. Given the fact that he was already the most dangerous of all of them, to see him so easily falling so quickly scared all of them. Jungkook seemed to bring the human back into Taehyung.
But the real question was, was this actually a good thing?