45

Taehyung was pacing his and Jungkook's shared room, Jimin sitting on the former's bed criss-crossed, staring at him with amusement glazed over in his eyes. It was interesting, to see Taehyung fretting like this. It was not often that it happened, and Jimin fully intended to burn it into his memory so that he would never forget that he had managed to witness a sight like this. It was a rare sight to behold, and he was not one to begrudge that he was allowed to see something like this. While it may not be often that Taehyung allows his true emotions to shine through, when they did they were often overwhelming, and Jimin was one of the few that had experience in handling them well enough not to freak Taehyung or someone else out. That did not mean he was perfect, there were more than a few times that he failed and Jin had to come to the rescue, and a few times that they had to team up, and, particularly since Jungkook came into the picture, times when even the both of them were not enough to reign in Taehyung's rage or fury. 

It was interesting to see that one person could have such a drastic transformation in a person, however, Jimin did not really think that this change was for the better, but then again, he could not go against Taehyung. Whether they liked it or not, Jungkook had quite a bit of power, given his levy over Taehyung, and the fact that none of them were really confident enough to get on Taehyung's bad side. All of them, to some degree, whether they were willing to divulge it or not, were somewhat scared of Taehyung. They would not rise up against him, despite what they sometimes felt about his choices, and the rather brash impulsiveness of those decisions, really they all admired him, in some twisted way or another. They cared about him, despite where that left them, call it a weakness, or whatever, they still would not leave him, just try and keep him from loosing himself, and his way in between that. 

"You are not really thinking about taking out the people helping Jungkook are you?" Jimin asked carefully, keeping his eyes trained on Taehyung as he asked, wary for any sign that he may end up lashing out at him considering the nature of the question. Taehyung rolled his shoulders back, dropping himself on Jungkook's bed. He glared balefully at Jimin, huffing and upset, but still frustrated. 

"No," He muttered petulantly, much to Jimin's eternal relief. While Taehyung may not like it, Yoongi was right. They were so close to dipping out of this prison place, they definitely did not need an uprising so soon before leaving the school. It would cause drama that Jimin would much rather just avoid assuming that they were able to do so. While he understood Taehyung's frustration regarding the nature of whoever it was shielding the youngest, and their defiance to their customs and orders, he also knew that it would do more harm than good to try and take them out of the picture. It would seem, given by Taehyung's reaction, he may not like it but he was aware of it as well. 

"I am glad to hear it." 

"Doesn't mean I can't mess with them a little bit." Jimin rolled his eyes at Taehyung's tone, deciding to let that one go. He was not going to get anywhere, and so he did not see any point in trying. 

"That is, of course, assuming that you can get Jungkook to actually tell you who it is." Jimin added, leaving Taehyung to pout at him. Jimin laughed, just shaking his head fondly. "Tae, I understand you are upset, but at the moment, perhaps it is best to just...let things go, for the moment." He added hastily at the dark look flashing through Taehyung's eyes. "We should make sure that we are not being constantly eyed under Jungkook before we make our moves right?" Taehyung huffed but nodded agreeing. 

"Fine," He frowned. "Do you think that Jungkook will listen to us?" 

"I think as long as we uphold our end of the bargain, then we have our chances of swaying him back. We can't very well just let him go now can he? We've marked him, he is ours, and anyone who thinks otherwise is just an idiot." Taehyung was glad that there was at least one of the others that saw things the way that he did. Sometimes he felt like he and the other Hyungs were on two different planes, and it was rather frustrating for him at times. He dealt with it as best as he can, but it was nice to hear the verbal confirmation that Jimin agreed with him. 

"Before the end of the year?" Taehyung checked. Jimin nodded. 

"It may take some ploy and scheming on our part, but yes, as long as we play our cards right." Taehyung smirked. 

He was going to get Jungkook back, and he did not care how many people he had to go through to do that. By the time that the great BangTan left this pitiful school to take over Seoul, he fully expected Jungkook to be within their fold once more, and so help anyone should that not be the case, because Taehyung was not going to take a no for an answer at that point. 

Personally, he felt he was being quite gracious, allowing Jungkook to make these, demands, and not just forcibly dragging him back to their dorm. He knew that in the end it would not do them much good to force Jungkook to stay, which was why he had agreed to this horribly frustrating round a bout, but in the end, he knew that it would be the most rewarding. Furthermore, despite his graciousness, he knew that he did not have much patience within him. He expected Jungkook to be back with them within the month's end. He had told Jimin as such, dark eyes glittering as Jimin withheld an inner shudder.