The Brand

Jungkook was as ready as he could possibly be for the branding session. He was incredibly happy that he had managed to get Taehyung to agree to allow him to get both the bts brand and Tae's personal one. Each member had their own brand, and Jungkook was really excited to get his own. Taehyung said that they would help him come up with his own. It was something he was incredibly looking forward to. 

As for the other members, they could not believe that not only had Taehyung managed to get Jungkook to agree to get the BTS brand seemingly so simply but that Jungkook had effectively got the other to agree to a brand of Taehyung's symbol. At first, Jin had been incredibly suspicious as to whether Taehyung had been convinced by Jungkook, or was just saying that he had been convinced. he was not entirely certain that the other was telling the truth when he said that their innocent bunny had convinced him to allow himself to be branded in fire and metal and burning skin to V's personal symbol. 

At least, that was until Jin had said that they could not allow the boy to be branded with both on the same day, and Jungkook had effortlessly swayed Jin to his own opinion once more. In fact, Jungkook had done so well with his own persuasion that had the other members not been waiting, and watching as this happened, they would believe that it was a mere lie. As it happened, Hobi saw the boy weave his excellent work of deception and manipulation, and it was chilling. Sorely chilling. 

Jungkook carefully was tied down to the chair. It would hurt, extremely so. The process was incredibly painful, and they were all shocked that Jungkook had been so willing for this. Jungkook seemed so very sensitive, and such pain, they were concerned for him. What would he be like after the branding.

Yoongi was tempted to just change the branding into a tattoo, but the BTS brand had to be the same. None of them had been branded with the symbol of anyone else, but then again, none of them were as submissive as Jungkook, to the point where Taehyung was essentially his ruler, obeying all things unquestioningly, only occasionally acting up and being bratty. As such, it was decided that the branding would be the BTS logo, and then Taehyung's symbol would be done as a crimson red tattoo. It was far less painful, and they sincerely hoped that Jungkook would be satisfied. 

They made quick work of tying the youth's arms and lefts to the metal chair. The heat of the metal logo was motlen gold, as it burned hot and fierce. 

Gulping, Jin grabbed the metal bar and pressed it, eyes closed, onto Jungkook's skin.

The screams were agonizing. None of them were so psychopathic that Jungkook's painful screams had no affect towards them. It did, badly, and Hobi even began crying from the torment that this had upon them. Yoongi seemed the least affected, and he was currently working on the Tatto which held V's symbol. 

The boy had, as of now, passed out from pain, by the time Jin was done burning the symbol into Jungkook's skin, and Yoongi was done with Tae's symbol. They quickly untied the boy's bonds, holding him into the chair, and Taehyung gently lifted the boy.

"I am going to put him in the group room, and put on some cartoons for when he wakes. Jin, Yoongi, make some food for when he is up, for everyone please, I have a feeling we will need it. Hobi, you should get some bannana milk, I am sure, given his sweet tooth, he will like it, Jimin, get some painkillers." Nobody dared question Tae, Jungkook dangling in his arms, bridal style.

They sighed, happy that this was done, that it was over, and they desperately hoped that they would not have to do it again. Ever again. Jungkook's screams still resounding within their minds, breaking them down.