prep

All of them were now in on the whole party idea. They needed to give Jungkook something that will help jim see that they want to induct him into the gang. A birthday party was a fast track way to get the boy to trust them. Suga suggested telling Jungkook that the party was to help Jungkook enter the school atmosphere and celebrate his induction into their group, hoping that the youth would accept them at the same time. Everyone agreed thinking it would be the best way to get the boy to trust them. It was not just Namjoon who was jealous that Jimin, Taehyung and Jin were getting those squishy hugs from the giggling boy. Hobi, and suga were also getting jealous. Especially when jimin would comment on how amazing a Jungkook hug was just to annoy them.
But, they did have something to worry about. Throwing parties was technically against the rules of the school. So, they had to do quite a bit of planning. Firat making aire that the principal laid off on security the day of september first. Making sure that all the decorations were smuggled in. Various ways they did that, mostly by either threatening, or toying with the guards hearts and emotions. They got garland, streamers, party hats, confetti, candles, and various things they could gift the younger with. As for the gifts. At first, they were sort of in the dark as to what to buy the boy. Then Jimin came to the rescue.
"Guys, Jungkook is pretty childish. If anything, I would say he is close to 'little' territory. What if we get him two things. First, something like clothes. You know, black tees, some books, maybe comics. I overheard he really liked iron man, we could get him some marvel comics. Then, for the second thing, we get him a gift more geared towards younger audience. You know, stuffed animals, jingly toys, action figures, things like that. Even if the guy isn't an actual little, i am sure he would enjoy them." Everyone had swiftly warmed to the idea, and soon, with quite a bit of swindling on their part, they had all the gifts ready as well. Taehyung had gotten him another bunny stuffed animal, this tine blue, with brown eyes, and tee that had the custom words 'bangbangtan' on it and a pair of blue jeans. Jimin had gotten him a set of iron man comics and some hair dye, he was curious as to what the boy's hair would look like if it was a different colour so he figured why not? Jin, ever the motherly type, had gotten him a bunny onesie in his size, and him and Suga combined had gotten him enough comics to make their own store. Suga, furthermore, had managed to somehow obtain a small treasure chest, quite literally, for his toys and other things they got him. Hobi, the eccentric one, got him a yellow shirt labelled "bangtan's baby" in blocky blue letters, it was somewhat terrifying and looked like that font used in horror movies. Him and Namjoon had also gotten him a television, with a ton of not only cartoon movies including the entire last airbender series, but also a set of crime shows for his viewing pleasire. Of course, the fact that he had snuck up on the principal, and him and namjoon had coordinated a videotape where it looked as though he were having unconsenting intercourse with a minor student probably helped when it came to the principal pulling strings to get them a television, and an abandoned classroom to set it in.
Furthermore, as a gift to the boy, from all of them, the abandoned classroom the principal had more or less willingly gave them, they turned into their new hangout. They were all extremely excited for Jungkook's birthday now. Of course, they were also extremely anxious at the same exact time.
What of it wasn't enough?