Realizations

"Guys," MinHo said softly, taking a deep breath to try and calm himself before he went insane with anger. He had to remind himself that it was not the other's fault that they reacted like that. He had brought someone which they did not know into the dorm for seemingly no reason. They were bound to have a bad reaction, MinHo should have prepared for it and he had not, that was his own fault. "That boy, he was recruited by BangTan." Simultaneously different reactions were etched on the other's faces. Key seemed shocked, Onew was confused, Jonghyun looked livid, and Taemin was confused. "He accepted, of course, we would have all done the same had we been in his shoes. The others treated him fairly well, from what I could gather. However, something happened earlier today. He would not tell me what it was, but I ran into him crying his eyes out and not paying attention to where he was going. Apparently he and the other members of BangTan had a huge falling out, and from what I know of Jungkook, it would have had to be a very large falling out." MinHo paused, somewhat reluctant to continue, but knowing that it was really necessary to ensure that they understood the severity of this situation. Jungkook may seem as though he was a threat but in all reality, if they tried carefully, the last thing that he would possibly be is threatening.

"Hyung," Taemin softly called, looking at MinHo carefully, eye wary, his voice trying to and successfully managing to cut through the anger of the other three Hyungs. "How do you know that it was not a ploy?" That was a valid question. MinHo knew that Taemin was worried, he had seen it in his eyes, watched as the others seemed to be warring with themselves. They all turned to look at him at the youngest's question. It was a good question, and MinHo had said that he would not bring just anyone to the dorm, and he would not. Now that they were somewhat more clear headed this mean that the boy must have struck a reaction with Minho. A rather strong one at that. 

"I met him on his first day here," MinHo confessed with a wry smile, and sincere eyes. "It was while I was chasing down a traitor, readying him for punishment. I saw him wandering one of the corridors. Nobody ever goes down that corridor unless they have a death sentence, and the boy did not seem familiar, so I asked him, and he had the most precious reaction ever. The boy was so timid and slightly fearful. I almost wanted to keep him from going to Taehyung's dorm, but I knew how horrible of an idea that would be. I just told him where I was and how to find me if he needed to and helped him find his room." MinHo ignored the shock of his members at that. It was well known that MinHo did not just give out his information to anyone. Jungkook must have had a rather large reaction to him. they were willing to believe MinHo at that, because it only made sense. MinHo would not dare put them at risk unless he felt the person who he had informed was utterly trustworthy. Though it did make the others feel like jerks, somewhat. "He was totally lost and confused. The school had not even bothered to get someone to show him around, not that that should really surprise anyone. There is something different about that boy. He is so easily frightened, and incredibly timid. The boy is about as subservient as they come, and so eager to please. That was probably why he was so hurt over whatever it was that BangTan had to have done. Whether or not we believe it, the kid must have some type of rep for being placed in this school, of all places, but from what I can gather he is not very cruel." MinHo sighed, thinking about the boy who was now wandering the place probably hopelessly lost. "At least not unless you cross him. He was very sweet when I spoke to him, and has remained so, even after he was recruited by BangTan." MinHo had not spoken to the other very much since his recruitment into BangTan, but he had spoken to him a little bit in passing when he was able and the boy was still very sweet and innocent. 

It caused MinHo as ever, to wonder why the boy was placed in a school like this, he had to have some sort of a dark or morbid streak to him, though MinHo just found himself looking into the eyes of n innocent child every time that he saw the boy.

"Who did he..."

"Taehyung," He answered Jonghyun's unfinished question. "And we all know how manipulative Taehyung can be, especially for a person who is as naive as Jungkook looked to be. Not to mention the whole spiel in the upper corridors when Jungkook had rushed down to help Taehyung calm down? That had to have been planned, because there is no way that Taehyung would have acted like that, he hurt Jin-ah, and we all know how calm and collected Jin is, and how much Taehyung regards him. There is no way they did not plan the whole thing. Jungkook may not think it, but he is a weakness, and he is a large one. BangTan seemed to care for him quite a bit, which means that whatever they had done really cut the boy deep. Deep enough for him to want to sever ties with them, at the very least until he gets his revenge on them. Trust me, that boy is as sweet as they come. He would not do anything to danger any of us." 

"Hyung," Taemin whispered softly. "You did see how he reacted to you right?" He asked Jonghyun, eyes wide and turning to the eldest. "I think we should go look for him. Maybe keep a close eye on him for a few days or weeks while he stays with us, but I have a bad feeling, leaving him alone out there." 

Jonghyun groaned, annoyed, but nodded his head.