forgiveness

Jungkook held onto Jimin tightly, calmly, and attempting to minic Taehyung's acts of soothing him, to help calm Jiminie down. It worked, of only a little. Taehyung's soothing methods were geared more towards younger children, and more obedient people. Jimin was neither younger, nor inherently submissive, so it did not work as well, but it helped him knowing the yoth was trying.
"Thank you, Jungkook-ah." Jimin said softly. "I know i do not deserve your forgiveness." Jungkook hummed, laughing at jimin's words.
"Look, Hyung, what you did was mean, spiteful, and cruel. I didn't accept your first apology because it wasn't sincere. You wanted me to help taetaehyung, so you said what you rhoight would get me to agree to help him. Here, just now, you were sincere. Which is why i forgave you. You have been trying to earn my forgiveness, but you're now being sincere. Manning up, apologizing, and admitting your mistakes. That loss of pride, your endless guilt, that is enough for me to be willing to forgive you."
Taehyung watched the two with proud eyes. He was incredibly happy that his best friend and his baby managed to make up. It was special. Taehyung knew that Jimin had been agonizing over how to show jungkook he was incredibly sorry. Tae's speech of simplicity seemed to work.
"Hyungie!!" Jungkook dragged Jimin over to Taehyung.
"Yes?" Taehyung asked, amused.
"Here." Jungkook chucked a stumbling jimin into his arms. "Give him a hug." Taehyung did so. Amusement took over his features as Jungkook then grabbed Jimin from him, and passed the boy from each member demanding they give him a hug. Hobi, ever one to tease, folded his arms when Jungkook got to him. Jungkook glared, narrowing his eyes.
"Hyung, you need to give Jiminhyung a hug to make him feel better."
"I don't know, Jungkook." Jungkook pouted, lips trembling, eyes gaining a glassy sheen which only comes from tears. Hobi panicked.
"Okay, okay, okay," he said hastily snatching Jimin, nd pulling him in for a bone crushong hug. "See, Hyung is hugging Jimin," jungkook suddenly smiled, tears and glassy eyes gone, wobblong lips and pouting face dosappearing instantly, and instead a smirk of victory on his fave, as he drug Jimin out from underneath Hobi's hug of death, easier now since Hobi had relaxed him arms from shock that Jungkook had played him, and drug him to the next member.
"See, now Jimin feels better." He said with a firm nod pf his head, rushing back to Taehyung.
Taehyung opened his arms wide and Jungkool jumped right into them, relaxing drastically once he placed his arms around the boy's small waist, holding tightly.
"Hey, Bunny," jungkook made a sound of acknowledgment, head still stuffed into Taehyung's chest. "When is your birthday?"
Jungkook said something but taehyung only furrowed his brows. With his face stuffed into his chest, he could not hear him clearly. "Hey, look at me." Taehyung said, grabbing the boy by the jaw, and tilting his face towards him. Beautiful brown eyes stared back at him, sparklijg at the edges. "Say that again."
"September 1st." He said softly. Taehyung smiled and kissed his forehead.
"Thank you, Baby," he said turning to the other members with a raised brow.
Suga gasped as he realized it.
They could throw Jungkook a party, give it some meaning, explain it to Jungkook. It would be perfect! If they told the bay they threw the party to make him feel more at ease among them, he should accept them. Namjoon especially couldn't wait. He was getting tired and maybe a bit jealous. Jungkook was now in three of their trust circle. And he really wanted a bunny hug.