presents and acceptance

Jungkook entered Jimin's room, running over to the boy and wrapping him into a hug, oblivious to the steaming envy of the others around him. Taehyung laughed under his breath. It was hilarious to see his hyungs so jealous, as it almost never happened. He would be sddened once Jungkook accepted them all and this blood boiling jealousy that his hyungs showed was gone. It was quite hilaripus to watch.
Taehyung cleared his throat, feeling a bit of that annoyance when Jungkook hugged Jin too long. Jungkook looked at Tae, and rushed back to him, allowing Taehyung to enfold him into his arms. Tae noticed how the boy relaxed into his amrs easily. So different from the others, and he could not help but feel a bit of dark pride that the others were suffering trying to gain the youth's approval when he had attained it so easily.
"It is time to open your presents, Baby," tae said, whispering it into Jungkook's ear. Jungkook just looked up at Taehyung with brightly shining eyes, adoration filled their depths. Taehyung smiled a bit and dragged Jungkook to sit down with him. Jungkook wiggled a little, getting comfortable, leaning back within Tae's arms.
"Open mine first!" Jimin said loydly, practically screaming it. Hobi swiftly reprimanded Jimin, eyes flashing to remind him to soften his voice. Jimin smiled sheepishly, but went eight back to jumping up and down in front of Jimin, two neatly wrapped blue boxes in his hands. He looked at Jungkook with wode pleading eyes.
"Okay!" Jungkook said happily, making grabby hands at Jimin. Jimin smiled victoriously, giving a smug smirk at the others, specifically Jin who was frowning sadly.
"Here," Jimin handed him one of the presents, and Jungkook happily set it on his lap, and waited. Taehyung was pleased, a sort of dark satisfaction coming from knowing that Jungkook was waiting for him to give permission over something so simple as opening a gift.
"Go ahead," taehyung said softly and Jungkook opened the box with childish enthusiasm and open curiosity. Once he saw the hair dye inside he looked at Jimin cocking his head, a bit confused. Jimin smiled nervously.
"I was thinking we could do it together." He spoke out. Jungkook smiled brightly!
"Thank you Jiminie!"
"Here, open this one now," he gave Jungkook the second box, which was opened just as quickly as the first. Jungkook stared, enraptured by the iron man comics encased within. He sighed out a heavty breath, totaly enamoured.
"Jin, your turn!" Taehyung said, gently grabbing the box from Jungkook's tightly gripped fingers.
Jungkook practicly squealed when the bunny onsie was revealed. He was so excited. Taehyung just looked at him fondly.
Next up was hobi, the boy was nervous as hell to give Jungkook his gift. He had only gotten the child a yelloww shirt with the words bangtan's baby on it. Well, that and the television and movies and cartoons, but it still made him unbearably anxious. Hobi slowly moved forwards. He held out the box and looked at Jungkook's wide eyes.
"You got me a present too?" He asked quietly. Hobi nodded vigorously. Jungkook's eyes were huge as he reverently took the box and opened it to pull out the shirt. He read the lettering on the somewhat terrifying shirt and without a second though pulled it on over his current one, running up to give Hobi a bonecrushing hug. The latter gasped, slowly circling his arms around the youth, patting his back, extremely happy.
"Yah, Suga and Joonie also go gifts, and me and Jin got you more. But they are located in a place which is set up. So we are going to need to get up and go." Jungkook looked shocked. He moved backwards falling into Tae's arms.
"You all got me presents?" Everyone nodded, and Jungkook started crying, burrowing his head into Tae's chest, gripping the elder's shoulders. "Taehyungie! They all got me presents!" He said softly, in total awe. Taehyung smiled, equal parts happy and sad.
"I know Bunny, but for now we got to get up, and show you." Jungkook just clutched Taehyung tight, so tae picked him up and together the entourage made their way to the abandoned classroom.