school time guys

Jungkook groaned. He looked over to Taehyung's side of the room. The two of them had been sleeping near each other for the entire time Jungkook's brands were healing. They had somewhat healed by now, and Jungkook loved them. He could stare at them for hours and just be enthralled. He really did enjoy the look. It had been incredibly painful process, but he was incredibly happy about it.
Needless to say, the others had been very careful with him because of it. They were hesitant to do some things for a while. All except Taehyung. Jungkook was incredibly happy for Taehyung. He was glad that the boy had not treated him as though he were breakable. While he was definitely happy about the others who cared enough to be careful with him, but he also disliked be treated as though he were fragile. It was annoying. Taehyung, though, Taehyung had not treated him as though he would shatter should they merely place their finger upon him. He had roughhoused with him not too long ago, merely a day or so. It was clear that sometimes Taehyung was a bit nervous to touch him or mess with him in certain ways as his physical body was not at it's best...then again when was his body ever truly at it's best?
Yet he had not truly been as obvious about his hesitation as the others had been. Jin was always sort of hesitant. He even froze before he even managed to touch him when he hugged him yesterday morning. Sure, his branding was painful, it hurt, but it was also expected. His skin had been burned. Obviously it was going to be painful.
Then again, Jungkook had known that! He had known that! He has taken into account all risks seen he had agreed to be branded. He was very careful about his choice. Sure, when he had originally demanded and agreed to the markings he had been very impulsive, then again it had been a rather large gap between when he agreed to the brand, and when he had actually obtained them. It was not as though he would have willingly subjected himself to a type of pain when it was not conductive to something that he wanted.
He had wanted to be branded. He WANTED it. They merely provided him with what he had wanted. Besides, he had sort of manipulated them into it. Kind of. Somewhat.
For him, Jungkook felt that being branded truly marked him forever. He was stuck with them forever, yes, but they were also stuck with him. They could not just... leave him. Not like everyone else...
Jungkook furiously wiped his eyes on his blanket, his hands curling tightly, fingers gripping the fabric tightly. He could not cry, he could not cry. Under no circumstances was this allowed. Taehyung was going to wake up soon, if he kept to his normal schedule, and it would not do to have him see jungkook crying. He would panic, or get over protective, or jump to tons of random conclusions which Jungkook would rather avoid.
Jungkook signed, and stood, stretching his limbs, wincing slightly as the fabric of his shirt stretched over the sensitive skin across his brand. Still, he smiled just a bit from the pain which the action caused.
He walked across to Taehyung and looked at the person before him, sleeping peacefully.
Jungkook hummed. He was loathe to continue with what he had to do: wake him up. He was so happy and looked so beautiful. He really did not want to force the boy from this sleeping state.
They did have school today though. As much as Jungkook did not want to, he needed top get Taehyung up. They had missed quite a bit of classes when the members had refused to so much as allow him to move from their sight. This, Jungkook knew, would cause a problem. He was tired of sitting around.
He wanted to cause chaos. Jungkook could tell Taehyung was getting there too. Restless. Wanting to cause some panic. He wondered if Taehyung would be willing to help him create some of that chaos.
Jungkook breathed, eyes closed. He was getting ahead of himself. He needed to focus. Waking Taehyung was the first step. Then they could go on to cause mayhem. First, he needed to convince Taehyung to let him go to school today.