chapter twenty two

y / n

It's nine o'clock of the night. Here I am, sitting on the chair in front of the mirror, being dolled up with makeup and hairspray. I didn't have the chance to learn everything about Jungkook. He thinks that I have all the time of the day. Jisung is always disappearing in a blink of an eye, I always had to search for that guy.

Jisung was sitting right behind me, playing on his phone. He's upset that he couldn't come with me. We aren't seeing each other like we used to. This past week, Jungkook has been calling me to his office just to talk. Talking isn't his hobby.

I look up to see myself in the mirror, it was a whole new me. I couldn't recognize myself, I was beautiful. For the first time, I felt pretty. Jungkook was there, leaning on the doorframe, staring at me from a distance.

Black coat with a well made tie. Hair clean like usual. This was a sight that I don't see often.

"Jisung, go to your room," He said, keeping an eye contact with me. I heard a long sigh before Jisung came up to me to do a weird handshake that I still can't do.

I stood up on my heels. My ankles hurts already, I have this insecurity of falling in the middle of the party. All eyes will be on me, not only I will embarass myself but him. Plus his parents. I'm really scared.

Slowly taking small steps, he walks in front of me in the matter of two seconds. One arm around my waist, he brings me closer to his body. His other hand was free, his finger trailed my neck to the half of my naked back. I could feel goosebumps, crawling down my skin. He unclips the pin that helped the hair to stay in its place.

"What are you doing?" I unbelivably asked, looking at my fallen hair with the help of the mirror.

"Nobody gets to look at what's mine, get that? Sure, I bought this dress knowing that it was revealing and it's easy to rip it, less work." He did not just say that.

Interlocking our fingers together, we walked out of the room. I wasn't mentally ready to go to a party of rich people. We walked down the stairs as Jungkook helped me.

"Damn, I never seen a sexy yet innocent girl in my life," Jimin said, eyeing me up and down. I knew he was doing it for fun, he knows how to make a girl blush.

"Shut up," Jungkook hollered darkly, making Jimin laugh silently.

I grasp onto Jungkook's arm, not wanting to let go. Everything is going so quickly and I don't have to process what he's doing to me. Tonight, I had the chance that every girls wanted ; to be right next to Jungkook. Oh lord, I hope that nobody labels me as a slut.

We walked out of the house and I could see a van. One black van. Aren't we too much for one van?

Everyone went inside as well as the two bodyguards that are always in the front. I'm sitting between Taehyung and Jungkook in the back of the van, with this huge jacket that Jungkook lend me. It was warm, it smelled like him.

Jungkook's arms covered my thigh as he pulled me closer to him, leaving a gap between me and Taehyung. I took the opportunity to lean against him.

"Frankly, I'm disappointed," Taehyung murmured, crossing his arms madly. "I don't remember doing anything bad for you to choose him over me."

"At least he doesn't force himself on me," I remarked. Silence fell so quickly. I think that Taehyung forgot that Jungkook is there, listening to his blabbering mess.

It's his problem. He hurt me, I can't just say "it's okay."

I feel pretty dull now. I was supposed to enjoy this night and to not think about anything. But there I am, thinking about him.