Blanket fight

Please don't quote me on this but I'm going to focus a lot of my attention on this fanfic for the next two weeks. Which means that hopefully there should be a new chapter every day.

Your POV

The bell went after two hours. I had one piece of math homework to do after we came back from dinner. I left my room and walked over to Blue's room where I could hear laughing. I open the door to find Yellow and White covering Blue in a blanket as she is trying to run away.

"what are you doing?" Yellow and White look at me with grins on their faces as White moved toward me slowly. "Yellow decided that cute things should be protected so she wrapped Blue up." "right, I agree with you but why are you getting closer?" Yellow had unwrapped Blue and they were both grinning at me and moving closer as well. I start reaching for the door. When I had a grip White traps me between the door and herself, making me blush.

I then see Blue and Yellow standing next to her holding blankets. "What are you going to do?" "I think you know." white pulled me toward her and against her chest. I then feel blankets being wrapped around me and feel two heads on my shoulders. They had wrapped us all up in a blanket. "You three are adorable and all, but I would like to get to dinner." They begrudgingly put the blankets back on the bed.

I open the door and White grabs my hand. That was not normal! Well, I mean it wasn't unwelcome but still. She scared me slightly. White and I walk in front while Blue and Yellow are having a conversation that we couldn't hear as they were whispering. As we are walking, we see people looking at us weird. Either because they were seeing practically celebrities in the flesh or they were people I knew and they are looking at White and I as we were still holding hands.

As you can guess this provoked a whisper. Some of my classmates were looking in disgust, for obvious and not so nice reasons, others were in complete shock while the rest winked at me. Wonder if word will get round to dear old dad and siblings. Won't that be an interesting conversation.

'hello dad. Yes, I am dating a murderous alien from space, she is also known for having the worst temper in existence.' 'that is fine my daughter just try not to die.' 'thanks dad you're the best!' I imagined the conversation. I was so lost in thought that I almost walked into a wall. I didn't though because White pulled me against her chest which caused me to snap out of it. Let's just say the placement of her hands on the front of my chest made some people turn away in embarrassment.

"White. Could you move your hands please?" "Oh, my stars! I am so sorry!" "No, it's fine. It felt nice." I mumbled the last part. "What?" " I said I smell rice." We were thankfully right in front of the hall which meant my statement actually made sense. I turned to the space pebbles stood behind me.

"Do you mind if I sit with my friends since I haven't been able to hang out with them much." "No, not at all." "Go right on ahead, my dear." White looked annoyed at the two which honestly confused me a little. I shrugged before walking passed them to the food counter and picking a Sunday dinner.

I made my way over to my friends who were actually sat at the very front of the hall this time in front of the staff table. Once white noticed she could see me and I could see her she gave me an obvious wave and I waved back. I tried to ignore the stares she was throwing my way.

"White! Of all people you chose to date. You chose a fucking serial killer!" I shrugged and tried to Smile. "eh. Circumstances out of my control." "Just going by the story, you told you didn't have to hang out with them after school and during your free lesson." "well." "tell me. How long have you liked her for?" "we just met today." "you've known about her before." "I mean I've heard of her but I had never really seen a picture of her." "right. Gay bitch." "oh, shut it you chicken nugget." Howell can be a pain sometimes.

We both finished our dinner and looked toward the staff table to find White staring back at me. She was starting to creep me out a little but I just ignored it.

She wouldn't do anything weird, right?