💕❤️Valentines Day Oneshot❤️💕

Whites POV

With most of Homeworld not knowing about Stardrop and I, I thought that I could do something special. See, Yellow, Blue and I would share news about Homeworld and the colonies live. I was thinking of kissing her on the sort of show we have. I mean we were going to broadcast on what the humans call 'valentine's day' which is the annual day of love for them.

Stardrop was on half term and had decided to visit Homeworld as she wanted to 'get away from earth and see her other friends' but I suspected she meant mostly me as we had been together since she visited homeworld for the first time which was around seven months ago. She would come to Homeworld whenever her school was on break as she was given permission by her father to leave.

Every time she visited, she would sleep in my room and spend most of her time with Yellow, Blue and I. If she wasn't with us, she was with the pearls and spinel. She had also made friends with various other types of gems. A lot of gems on Homeworld knew who she was. My plan was to get her to help the pearls with the broadcast so she would be in the same room. The only issue was that we were do a special where gems could ask us questions.

This meant I would probably have only a small window of opportunity to execute my plan.

As I sat contemplating in my throne, I heard that warppad go off. When I look back, I see my little Stardrop smiling at me. "You got here in one piece then?" "I think so." This was the first time I wasn't able to pick her up so she travelled to Steven to use the warppad and travel here on her own without even her dad, with her now being seventeen she was allowed to travel alone.

"How are you my little Stardrop?" "Fine, but my A levels are really starting to give me a headache." I got off of my throne. "Any math I can help you with?" "No, I did all my homework on the plane to Stevens so I could spend all my time with you." "Well, aren't you generous?" "Don't act like you don't enjoy our time together." "I suppose I do." I kissed her gently, not for too long. We would have time for that this evening.

Just then Yellow and Blue walk in. Once they see Stardrop they run up to her and give her a big hug. "We missed you!" "I missed you guys too. Could you let me breathe though?" They let go. "Sorry." "It's fine."

"Stardrop, why don't you go and unpack your things?" "Are you coming with me?" "Why would I need to?" My voice was a little nervous as I could tell she was about to start flirting and I always fall for it. "Why encase I get lost of course. Well, I might also need a strong woman to help me unpack my more valuable things~" I gulped and tugged at my leotard a little.

She started walking away with her bags. "Are you coming or not~" it had worked and she knew it. I took one of her bags out of hands and carried it for her. For which I got a kiss on the cheek.

Yep, our kiss system was still working.

Every time a person did something nice for the other person, they would get rewarded with either a kiss on the hand, cheek or lips depending on how big of a favour. There were also the kisses after we had our night time fun or were about to fall asleep, we would give the other a kiss on the forehead. This were especially nice for me with my gem placement. It felt really nice and, could either make me a little sleepier and more relaxed or get me in the mood depending on how she did it.

That woman had me wrapped around her finger and we both knew it but I didn't care in the slightest. If anyone was going to have this much control over me, I would rather it be her than anyone else.

We had eventually made it to our room. Once the door was shut, I feel her move into my arms and her lips on mine. Once we part for air, I look at her. "Why?" "As I said, I would like a strong woman to help me unpack my valuables." "Can't wait until tonight." "No, I've waited long enough for this." I start moving forwards and she starts moving backwards until she against a wall.

I start reaching for her shirt when the door opens to reveal Spinel and the Pearls. We jump apart and wait for them to start talking. "hey." She waved, nervously shifting her top. "Human!" Spinel hugged Stardrop with her stretchy arms and she giggled. "(y/n) your back!" "I am." "we thought you weren't going to be back for a while." "I thought I would surprise you." "wait, with everyone's reaction to you being here. Did you only feel me?" "I knew it would be torture for you to wait, so I only told you." "oh, you little!" I bumped into her side gently and she laughed.

I loved that little thing to death.

"Rainbow, seeing as I'll spend my evenings with you. I see it as only fair I spend my days with them." I thought for a moment, she was right. "Fine." "Good girl. Now, Let's go shall we." Why did her calling me a good girl make me feel warm? I swear that woman had some sort of secret power I didn't know about. No matter what she was saying she could make it into a way to get me on my knees.

She left with the gems, leaving me alone in our room. As soon as she left, I walked over to the bed, lead down on it, changed my form and some fun by myself. She wouldn't know, would she?

Your POV

I walked around Homeworld. I would occasionally see a gem I knew and wave, I knew quite a few gems. The four of us had eventually found a quiet spot and were sat in a circle.

Eventually Yellow Pearl spoke to me. "(y/n) did you know the diamonds are doing a special version of their broadcast in three days." "you mean on Friday like they normally do?" "how did you know?" "please, I talk to White whenever she gets the chance to call me. Plus, I may or may not watch the broadcasts every Friday as they happen during my lunch break." white actually planned this and knew that I watched them.

I swear that woman is so in love with me and I may just love her more.

She was so sweet to me and I kind of like the way she was sarcastic to every who said anything remotely mean about me. While she may be known to have a horrible temper, she sure does have a big heart, or whatever would replace that for a gem. The way I could get her to do quite a few things for me may have helped with the way I felt about her. Well, and also the fact she's great at fuc-

I see Yellow waving her hand in front of my face. "yes?" "you spaced out." "I did?" "yes." "anyway, as Yellow was saying. We would like to ask you if you would help us with it." "Yeah, I wouldn't mind." It was settled. I was going to help them with bringing the gems in so they could ask their questions. Sure, it was an easy job but it gave me something to do.

I wonder what kind of questions we would get?

White's POV

Finally, the day came. Yellow, Blue and I had answered a plethora of questions. The pearls and spinel actually got to answer some as well. We were finally at our last question. We had gotten a lot more questions than we thought we would but we didn't mind it just meant that I didn't get my moment to kiss Stardrop like I had planned.

Well, maybe I would get my moment.

Stardrop brought in an amethyst with her gem on her left eye. She came in quite nervously. "What is your question?" "Well, it's personal so if you don't want to answer that's fine." "Who is it for?" "My question is for White Diamond." Me!? "Yes, what is it?" "We have all seen the human that has been visiting Homeworld quite a bit." "Yes?" Why was this about her!? "Well, quite a few of us would like to know your opinion of her."

I thought for a moment. I could do it now! "My opinion on the human?" "Yes?" I could tell the poor gem was scared. "Well, seeing as so many gems are curious. I might as well show you." I got off of my throne. "Stardrop, could you come here please?" She walked up cautiously as she was sceptical of what I was about to do. "Yes, what do you need?" "Stand a little closer. Come on, I don't bite." With the look she gave me I was glad she wasn't facing the camera.

"Why don't you show everyone what you think of me as well?" "You don't mean?" "Yes, I do." "Rainbow, don't you want to talk about this first?" "What is there to talk about?" She looked away blushing. I gently slid an arm around her waist and pulled her closer. She looked at me sceptically. I leaned in quickly. "Mhm~" she had wrapped her arms around my neck and I was holding her cheek with my free hand.

Everything and everyone were silent.

When we pulled apart, we look around at shocked faces. Apart from Blue and Yellow of course and Spinel was grinning. "Happy Valentine's day, my little human." "Happy valentine's day, my loveable Diamond." We press our foreheads together, with me leaning down. We can hear clapping around the room.

I got my kiss after all.