The Ship Lands

Whites POV

Blue and Stardrop pulled back from each other and Blue held Stardrop's cheek. "can I have my girlfriend back now?" "she is my girlfriend as well now." White rolled her eyes. "she was my girlfriend first." "that makes you special does it? To be fair, I was already in a relationship." "you were taken, and I don't want to ruin the bond you had. That's why I waited to admit that I like the both of you."

I just watched the interaction play out.

"now, can I please have her back?" "how about no?" I was pulled into her chest, a little too hard as my face was now against her tits. Every time she moved I was just pushed in more. "blue." "what?" "you're suffocating her." I could feel Blue looking down at me. "sorry!" she pulled me away. "Are you alright?" "oh trust me... I am perfectly fine."

It took a moment for her to catch on. "(y/n)!" "what?" "you're such a pervert!" "well excuse me! I'm not the one who tried to suffocate their girlfriend with their tits!" "it's not my fault their big! It's White's! She created me!" "well White, what do you have to say to that?" "nothing, breast size is random." "uh huh, we both know how much you love tits." "I mean guilty, but can you blame me?"

"No, all of yours are great but honestly I prefer yours White." "why?!" "Yellow's are small, perfect for teasing. Blue's are big, perfect for playing with. White's are in between, perfect for resting my head on when I tired. Like when you fuck me until I can't feel anything." "should I be offended that you pretty much just called my breasts average." "be offended, it won't make any difference to my opinion."

"white, I think Stardrop has spent too much time with you." "are you sure? That could have been Yellow." "could have been, but it's most likely you." I laughed before I noticed a certain Yellow coloured gem walking around the corner.

Once she spotted me I put a finger on my lips, to indicate for her to keep quiet. While Blue and White carried on arguing over me I went up to Yellow, she looked at me with questioning in her eyes as placed my arms around her neck. I had to be on tiptoe but I managed once she had lent down after catching on. She smiled as we moved closer together.

By the time Blue and White notice, I was already shoved against the nearest wall with Yellow pressed against my neck. "Yellow!?" She hummed against my neck. "when did you get here?" "a few minutes ago." Yellow had now slipped her gloved hand up my shirt. "Yellow, you could atleast save some for us." "no."

My simple protest had made them all look at me with shock. "Blue, White you two have each other. Seeing as you didn't sort out your issue, you can have angry sex or something." "angry sex?" I shrugged. "What do you say Blue?" "I haven't had it with just you before, so it's something different." "thus whole relationship is something different." "I suppose so, shall we?" "I don't think I've ever been asked so formally to have sex." "everything in the past few hours is new."

By this point I was half undressed and Blue and White had gone into a separate room so we could do it without merging, otherwise I wouldn't be able to walk at all. My legs still hurt now!

Yellow helped me put my clothes back on once they entered Blue's room. "how long do you think it will take for them to figure out we set them up?" "they do think I'm just a horny perverted teen." "why would they think that?" "we were talking about tits before you showed up." "why!?" "Blue almost suffocated me with hers by hugging me." "her boobs are amazingly huge." her voice sounded like she was daydreaming.

I snapped my fingers in her face. "Yellow, you there?" "yeah." "that's gotten me thinking." "what?" "you need a nickname as well, Blue and White have one each." "Blue has one?" "yeah, it's my little blueberry." "Alright, what you got?" I thought for a moment, a reason behind something I could call her... I've got it! "my sour lemon drop?" "sour? I'm not sour." I raised an eyebrow. "okay, maybe a little. Lemon drop?" "it's my favourite sweet and it's yellow like you."

She smirked as she rubbed my hair gently. "you're just like pink, these funny nicknames." Something felt not right when she said that, she was joking obviously, but she also sounded a little hurt. "Yellow, are you okay?" She looked away and then back at me. "Yeah, I'm fine." Her tone struck as upset. "Yellow..." I held her cheek on my hand and she gave a sad smile. "It obviously hurts, so why say it?" "I thought I was ready to joke, but obviously not."

I thought for a moment on how to cheer her up. I started lowering down to the floor and Yellow looked confused before lowering with me. "What are you doing?" "something that helped White, that might help you also." "Okay?" "Turn so that your facing away from me." She looked confused before following my gentle instruction.

"Sit." She did so and I open my legs so she is sat Infront of me. I reach for her helmet and she freezes. "Are you okay?" "I know what you're about to do, its just that only Blue has done it." I smile slightly. "I'll be careful." She nods and I take off the helmet.

Once her hair is free I start stroking gently. She stiffens up but after a while she relaxes and starts making an almost purring sound. Adorable. Soon we hear the door down the corridor open and out stumble the other two.

Blue's hair was all over the place and her dress was a little ripped. White's lipstick was all smudged, her helmet was gone and her hair was a mess, her leotard was ripped and her nails had been shortened.

"Are you two okay!?" "Yeah, that was the best sex I have ever had!" Blue sounded both exhausted and excited. "What happened to your clothes?" "They got a little ripped when we were trying to get them off." That painted an image in my mind of a desperate Blue and White ripping each others clothes instead of just phasing them off.

"We eventually remembered to phase them off after a few minutes of struggle." White had a slight amusement in her voice. "Are you going to phase on new ones?" "in a second, need to calm down first." "okay? What happened exactly?" "Blue was on top then I was, we just kept switching." "right...?"

"Then we started going really rough, there was a bit of power play in there as well. It was a bit all over the place but it felt really good." "definitely." "so, you'll be doing it again." "yes, wait a minute. Weren't you and Yellow about to do something?" I looked away from them." "you set us up, didn't you?" "maybe..." "oh for stars sake!" "are you really going to complain? You said it was amazing." "we did didn't we."

We started walking around the ship, because of the amour we slept earlier we soon arrived on Homeworld. I'm going to be stuck with my three really tall, alien, homicidal girlfriends who could kill me easily if they wanted to. This was about to be fun.

Notes:

So, the moment everyone has been waiting for has arrived. If you would like a vague spoiler for what is going to happen in coming chapters ask in the comments, this is so people who don't want a spoiler don't have to read it.

I haven't said thank you for over 6.5k views and over 350 votes. You lot are amazing and are making this gay little potato feel so much serotonin just by reading this but the fact that so may people are voting and adding to their reading list makes me feel like my writing isn't going to waste.

Thank you so much!