His Virgin Eyes Have Seen It All

Your POV

I woke up after a while and looked up to see White staring at me. "you, okay?" "no, just admiring the view." "okay?" I then felt an arm move from around my waist downward. Blue!? "and just what do you think you're doing?" I stopped her arm, she let out a huff. "You know how White feels."

"what are three on about?" Yellow sounded adorable when she had just woken up! "Blue can't keep her hands to herself!" Yellow smirked before tapping my ass. "like that?" "White save me." "no, you agreed to this." "come on white, so you really think I'll be able to handle both of them!?" "you won't be handling both of them, you'll be handling all three of us." "I won't be able to walk!" "so? You won't be able to do much, we'll be in control."

I settled into my fate.

An hour and a half later we are lead with I in Whites lap and Blue in Yellow's. "that was amazing!" "agreed." "speak for yourselves, I ache all over." "it's a good thing we can help you feel better." "you just make it worse." "well..." I rolled my eyes before turning so my head was against her chest. "aw... Tired?" I bit her. "kinky girl." "shut up. Shouldn't someone go and check on the others?" "Blue and Yellow can go. Blue and I will do the next one and then all of us can do the last one." "okay." "goodbye." We both received kisses from both of them as they left after putting their clothes back on.

"finally alone Stardrop." "we are." "be honest, how was it?" "incredible." She kissed me; I could taste a little of myself on her lips. "taste that? That is what perfection tastes like." "you said that the first three times." "I know, but I'm not wrong." "whatever you say..." "you know, that idea about turning on Yellow was fun, the look on her face while Blue and i pinned her down was hilarious!" "she did look like she was going to kill me though." "who knew she was so noisy?" "who knew Blue could be commanding?" we giggled. "even though you were a little predictable, you were pretty good." "even though you were so nervous, you were also pretty good."

We giggled.

We then hear shouting, what the fuck!? I then hear a voice I recognise. "if your going to fuck, keep it down!" "uh..." I looked down embarrassed. "that was Howell." "invite the kid in, give him a good shock." "you know what, it'll get him back for the teasing." I grabbed my top and put it on, White summoned a simular top but in white. We had the blanket covering our lower halves. "it's safe to come in Howell!"

He entered the room and looked at us. "as I said, fuck quieter. We could hear you down the corridor." "oh well... Who cares?" "the poor virgins hearing your moans." I rolled my eyes; I then felt a hand on my thigh and going for in between my legs. She wouldn't! "which one of you was shouting?" "to be honest, both of us. Right Stardrop?" I just nod as her hand quickens. The bitch! "(y/n), are you alright?" "yep, it's just warm." "I'll bet; well, I'm going to go before this gets awkward."

Just as he was about to leave, he turns around. "What is that wet sound?" my eyes go wide as I'm about to cum. White looks at me asking if she should stop with just her expression. I shake my head, no way I was missing this! "it's nothing to worry about." he starts getting suspicious before he looks further down than our faces, he looks at the slightly moving blanket. Come on! Almost there! He looks up at my sweaty, blush filled face. He puts two and two together and runs out the door in embarrassment. I cum just after he leaves.

"that was sneaky, White." "really? Because it looks like you enjoyed it." I look at her with embarrassment written all over my face. She pulls her fingers from under the covers and paces them in her mouth. I swear if she says it again! She smirked. She going to say it. "now, that's what perfection tastes like."

God damn it White!