The Accidental Kiss

I had no idea on what to put for the picture so have this banana.

Your POV

We were all just sitting by the trees talking and laughing when out of the corner of my eye I see the poplar girls walking over. Great. When they see the Diamonds, they look excited. When they saw me, their faces immediately dropped and turned to disgust.

They walk over to us and the Diamonds look up to see four blonde haired girls looking at them. "hello," said White trying to be nice as she scooted closer to me. The girls did not like that.

"we were wondering if we could talk to (y/n) alone," said Trisha sounding sweet. I could tell they didn't believe them by their faces. "actually, Miss Samuel (y/n) has been given instructions to not leave our guests sides." Thank you, Mr Jones. The girls looked at me then Trisha huffed and turned, walking away the others not far behind.

"That girl." is all Jones said as he walked away. "You don't like those girls, do you?" "Was it that obvious?" "yeah," the group response was enough to shut me up. White pulled me closer to her not caring Yellow and Blue were watching. The two of them looked at each other smiled and turned back to look at us.

"what?" asked White raising her eyebrow at the two diamonds. "nothing," they both replied sweetly. Now I wanted to know what was on their minds. "What?" I asked curious. "do you really want to know?" "yes," we replied in unison.

"you two act like you're dating," Blue said looking away. White and I just looked ahead of us, blush growing on our faces. Yellow took the opportunity. "we know that you two like each other. " I looked down at my feet. Was it that obvious? "Yellow!" I look up to see White screaming at Yellow. Is it just me or does White look adorable when she's angry?

White was on top of Yellows lap now screaming at her. I giggled and White snapped around to look at me. Fuck! She heard that!? Yellow nudged White off of her. White and I were just staring at each other. Blue and Yellow looked at each other. Then nodded. They both placed their hands on Whites back and pushed.

"mhm!" she was kissing me. We both pulled back. I got up as quickly as I could said "I need to go to the bathroom." Then i ran away.

Did that really just happen!? I'm going to kill Yellow and Blue!

White's POV

We were sat under two trees outside talking and laughing. My dear Stardrop looking adorable as always. When out of the corner of my eye I see a group of four girls walking up to us. When they see Yellow, Blue and I they look excited. When they notice Stardrop their faces fell and turned to disgust.

I decided to try and be nice to them. I could tell that Stardrop was uncomfortable so I moved her closer to me, which appeared to help a little. Then one of the girls asked if they could talk to Stardrop alone. Not a chance that was going to happen. I look up at Yellow and Blue and could tell that they agree with me.

We hadn't even noticed that deputy headmaster was listening to and watching the whole scene. He told one the girls that Stardrop was told to stay with us all the time. The girls walk away and so does the deputy headmaster.

I asked if Stardrop liked those girls. She in turn asked if it was that obvious, with all three of saying yes, she shut up. I didn't want her feeling horrible so I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer, cheering her up a little.

Stardrop and I look up to see Yellow and Blue looking at us funny. What were they thinking? They asked if we really wanted to know. Well of course we did, so we both replied with a yes. Blue said that we both act like were dating. They had better not say anything or I will personal shatter the two of them with my bare hands.

Yellow then said that they knew we liked each other. I am going to kill her! I literally jumped at her landing in lap. I start to scream at her, my face entirely pink. I then hear Stardrop giggle. I turned around to stare at her. How I loved how sweet her voice when she giggled. I feel two hands on my back. Then suddenly.

"Mhm!?" I was kissing (y/n). It felt incredibly but only lasted a little bit as we both pulled apart. She mumbled something as she got up quickly and ran off.

I wish that she stayed and kissed me.