Boundaries

Blue's POV

She walked into the room as we watched her cautiously.

"so Stardrop, what do you want to do?" "what have you three been talking about?" "we think that we should give it a try and see how it goes, what about you?" "why not, if it doesn't work out... It doesn't work out and we can go back to the way we were before." "right, so how is this going to work?" "well, I was hoping like a normal relationship, and since there are four of us, two of us can be together at a time." "I suppose so."

She sat in between White and I.

I smiled as she looked at me, she looked so cute when she did that! I held her had she blushed before holding mine as well. This was going to be fun! I look over at Yellow and she looks a little jealous as she looked at me, White was the same with (y/n). "(y/n)?" "hm?" "her name is Stardrop." "what?" "it's the name White gave me." "do you have one for her?" "Rainbow." "it's better than light bulb I suppose."

I looked at her as she laughed, she looked cute. Yes, I had developed a 'crush' on the human, it happened quite quickly and surprised me. I told Yellow one night and she confessed that she liked both the human and White. We told White yesterday and she confessed that she like the three of us. We came up with ideas on how to tell (y/n), I was the one who originally came up with the window idea.

"Stardrop?" my voice was a little shaky. "Yes, what is it?" "it's a bit of a strange request, but can all four of us cuddle. When we were in a somewhat relationship with White, we would do it all the time. What do you say?" "I don't mind." "white, can we use your bed?" "I suppose it's bigger." "yay!" She giggled at my enthusiasm.

We walked over to a door off to the side of the room.

We enter Whites room, it's basic. It has a bed, desk and chair, balcony and a fireplace across from the bed. We walk over to the bed and Yellow and I get on, we both pull our little Stardrop up with us. Stardrop lies in middle while Yellow and I cuddle her from either side, White then gets on the bed and lays in Stardrop's lap. She cuddles into her chest which made me kind of jealous, she looks at me and smirks before settling back down. "Rainbow, behave." "fine..."

After a few minutes Stardrop falls asleep.

Our voices are hushed. "Right, Yellow and I will check on the other humans. Blue you stay here with Stardrop." "not that I'm complaining, but why do I have to stay." "She gets nightmares quite often so it would be best if you are here to keep an eye on her." "Okay, see you in a bit then." "goodbye Blue." Yellow kissed me before leaving.

Finally, I was alone with her.

I turn her so that I am cuddling her from behind. It felt nice having her so close, if only we were just that little bit closer. No! I promised White! I could... No! She needs her sleep! She doesn't need to wake up... No! THAT IS COMPLETELY WRONG! Stupid! Why would I even think of doing something like that!? I just stared at the wall as more inappropriate images flashed through my mind.

I then hear the door.

I look up to see Yellow walking in, she takes off her boots, shoulder pads and helmet. She gets into bed and cuddles her front. "White will be here soon." I nodded before looking back at the wall. "Is something bothering you, Blue?" "no, I am fine." "uh huh." She sounded sceptical. I just ignored her as I cuddled Stardrop closer.

White entered and changed so she was just in her leotard. She got into bed behind Yellow and cuddled her back before pulling the covers over us all. After a while they fell asleep. I looked at them and then at Stardrop as she slept peacefully. I thought of her smile and laugh, how she was shy and nice. She was even adorable when she slept. I love the human.

Our little human.