confronted

Your POV

I got dressed, I could feel White looking at me the entire time. "Take a picture it'll last longer." "Why would I do that when I've got the real thing I front of me?" "flatterer." "what can I say? I enjoy perfection." "really?" "yes, now come and sit down." I sat down next to her and she wrapped her arm around my waist before resting her head on my shoulder.

The door opens to reveal Yellow and Blue.

They step into the room and lock eyes with me. "Howell, Howard, Rhys and Lola are looking for you." "They came up to us and asked where you were as Rhys had told them everything that happened." "We think that that mean girl, Patricia was it?" "she's looking for you." "great..." I rolled my eyes and made a move to leave.

"What are you going to tell them?" "I am going to tell my friends what exactly is happening, I'll tell everyone else, including Patricia, that it's fake news to try and damage the relationship between White and I." "I suppose that might work for a while, what happens when they find out the truth?" "we'll cross that bridge when we get to it." "what?" "it's an expression, it means that we'll deal with it when it happens." "okay."

I left the room to go and try to find my friends.

I go back to the room with all the bags and find my dad looking at me while he stood beside a rather large pile of luggage. "so, I heard you were having fun with your girlfriend?" "yes." "I also heard that people thought they were hearing two other voices coming from the room." "really...?" "dont play dumb, you cheated on your girlfriend." "no, I didn't." "oh really? Then how do you explain the voices?" "those voices were Yellow and Blue." "you cheated on White with the other Diamonds!?" "no, I didn't cheat! White was there!" "She watched you have sex with two other people!" "yes!"

He gave me a funny look. "I know that you're new to this whole relationship thing, but that's not how this typically works!" "it is with us!" "stop shouting!" "I'm only shouting because you're shouting!" "fine, I'm calm now." "I had sex with the three of them by the way." "you had a four way?" "in a sense, yes." "okay, let's leave the conversation there and just go about our day like this never happened, okay?" "yeah, I'm gonna go find my friends." "please don't traumatise them as well, they're good kids." "uh huh, I'm just gonna go."

I walked away.

I walk down the corridors until I came across my friend Howell. "you alright (y/n)?" "yeah." "you sure, you look a little traumatised." "I think my father is more traumatised than me." "why? What did you do!?" "I fucked all three of the diamonds." he looked at me with shock and slowly looked me up and down, probably to see if I was joking or not. Once he realised I wasn't his eyes widened and he looked away embarrassed.

"does White know?" "yes." "is she okay with it? Why am I even asking? Of course she wouldn't be! I mean who would be!?" "she's okay with it." my voice was quiet as I spoke. "What!?" "she even encouraged it." "excuse me!? I know that you're new to this, but that's not how relationships work!" "I know, my father said the same thing." "(y/n), I love you but, what the fuck!? Why would you fuck people I front of your girlfriend!?" "she joined in as well." "okay, I'm gonna go tell Howard and Lola. You can go and think over your life choices."

He left without another word.

I carried on my way until I found Patricia. She laughed and then showed me the video she had taken of Howell and I talking. "it's fake news, it was a dare from Rhys." "as if, the kid wouldn't dare anyone to do anything." "you would be surprised, he's gotten a back bone since hanging with the group." "fine, I'm just going to sit and wait until your relationship collapses." "uh huh." "it will (y/n), she's and alien with clever thoughts and you're just a small little human. She'll get tired of you eventually." "no, she won't." "oh, and how do you know?" I could tell her about the dreams. No, those stay between the Diamonds and I. "I just do." "whatever you say, anything can happen."

I watched as she made her way down the corridor.

I smile as I see White and Blue rounding the corner. "Why are you smiling?" "are we not allowed to be happy?" "I don't trust you." "we bumped into your father." "and?" Blue looked like she was trying not to laugh. "I... Uhm, he asked us a question." "what question?" Blue was starting to laugh. "he came up into Blues face and asked..." Blue was full on laughing but managed to calm down enough to talk. "he came up to me, looked me dead in the eyes and asked. No screamed, why did you fuck my daughter in front of her girlfriend."

I started giggling as well. "I think we traumatised him for life." "no, just whenever he sees one of us." "you're his daughter." "I know." suddenly Blue leant down and kissed me gently. "at least he knows." "hey. Come back here and kiss me for longer, my little blueberry." "my little blueberry?" "you deserve a nickname too." "I like it!" "good, now come here and kiss me."

"yes, my dear."