White Diamond contemplates her feelings

Whites POV

Once Blue and Yellow had left, I started finishing the reports when my thoughts started to 'run away from me' as one would put it. I started thinking of (y/n). How she speaks, how she moves, her amazing (e/c) eyes, her (h/l) (h/t) (h/c), the way her hips move and I even start thinking how her lips would feel and taste pressed against my lips.

Ok that's enough thinking for one day. She and I are friends, not even that yet, so why am I thinking like this. I need something to distract me, Blue and Yellow are good at that I'll see if I can hang around with them for a while. They just left so maybe not. I take a quick glance at the clock, fifteen minutes have passed since they left, had I really been thinking about (y/n) for that long.

I left my dorm and went diagonally across the corridor to Yellow's door as could hear talking from inside and knocked on the door. The room went quiet and I hear Yellow say a louder than necessary "Come in" As I walk in, I see her dorm is the same as mine but with yellow sheets instead of white. Blue and Yellow were sat on the floor talking to each other.

"Hello White, why are you here? We thought you wouldn't want to see us after what we said about (y/n) and you making a good couple," said Blue with surprise written all over her face. "Since I have almost finished my reports, I thought I might spend some time with you two."

"Come sit with us then," Yellow said pointing to the empty spot next to her on the floor. I sat down in between Blue and Yellow as moved to make room for me.

"How are you finding your dorm then, White?" asked Blue trying to not make the conversation awkward. "It's nice, what have you two been talking about then." "Just jokes about you and (y/n)," Yellow said looking away as to not make me mad. "Only good ones I hope," I replied in a joking voice with a natural smile on my face. "No, they were terrible." said Blue, a smile returning to her face.

We spent around half an hour in Yellow's dorm just laughing and joking. It was weird all of us being together and laughing, without Pink there to make us laugh.

After a while we started to hear voices just after the bell had rang, we went over to the window and saw small humans running around and overall, just being loud. They all seemed to be around that side so we decided to go out into the corridor and sat on the sofa under the window, as it was a little quieter here.

After around five minutes we could hear someone coming up the stairs, we saw it was just (y/n) as she was looking down at her phone. We started talking again, as Yellow made a joke making me and Blue giggle.

I looked up and saw (y/n) walking toward us smiling adorably I mean sweetly; I mean she was smiling. She asked what we're talking about and we told her I was telling stories of when Blue and Yellow were younger. I asked her why she was up here since I thought she had to be somewhere in ten minutes.

She said that she had a free lesson, so she came up here and was just going to sit in her dorm for the hour but decided to sit with is because we were apparently more interesting. She sat down Infront of me after putting her bag down and Blue had moved to sit Infront Yellow. I was glad that she decided to sit with us instead, I wonder how she finds us more interesting than some of the books I've read while here on Earth.

Yellow started teasing Blue, and Blue started pouting which was quite cute and I could tell that (y/n) thought the same by her face lightly covered in a light blush, which made her even cuter than she already was.

We both started talking about how we thought Blue and Yellow bickered like an old married couple. I leaned on her head which caused her to giggle and blush, she looked adorable. We both started having our own conversation while Yellow and Blue carried on teasing each other.

After a few minutes the bell went, which stopped Blue and Yellow's bickering. (Y/n) and I asked if they had finished arguing like an old married couple. Blue said that we were acting like twins, I replied to her with saying that (y/n) and I keep our conversations quiet, not in least minding that she called us twins.

Then we all struck a deal, Blue and Yellow will stop their bickering I'd (y/n) and I would stop acting like each other. We all agreed to the deal deeming it fair. Then (y/n) said something about pain and position. I suggested we enter my dorm as I didn't want my dear Stardrop, a quite fitting nickname, to feel any sort of pain, minor or not.

I held the door open for the others as they entered. We all then and sat in a circle kind of shape on my bed and started chatting. I didn't mind us sitting like this, and since (y/n) is across from me I can look at her without it being as awkward as it was looking from above. She looks just as pretty no matter which direction I look at her from.

I'm going to enjoy this week.