31. Chaos and Harmony

End's POV

It was getting late, so we all decided to turn in. I showed everyone to the rooms they would be staying. Sky had gone straight to her room though, sense she already knew where her room was. After showing them to their rooms, I went to Sky's room.

I knocked on the door and she quickly opened it.

"Hey, what's up?" She asked.

"I just wanted to thank you again... for helping me." I said. She smiled.

"Wanna come in?" She asked me. I nodded. She opened the door wider, allowing me to enter. I closed the door behind me, and we just stood there. We were only three feet from each other.

"Is something wrong?" I asked her. She was clearly sad about something.

"I didn't tell anyone... But before we sent Draco, along with the others, to planet Chaos... we got a secret divorce." She said. It shocked me.

"Why?" I asked. She sniffed.

"He didn't love me anymore... it's like he just changed his mind. He said that he loved someone else, so, before the trip to invade your lair, we got a divorce, and that was it. The next time we saw each other, it was when we were sending them to Planet End... then that was it..." She sniffed again.

I pulled her into a hug.

"If it's any recollection, Draco was an idiot. Your a beautiful woman who's strong and smart and tough. He was just being stupid." I said.

"You really think so?"

"Of course I do." I said. She looked at me.

"What really happened with you and Chaos?"

I sighed. I knew that question was coming.

"Me and Chaos were the only things in existence at the beginning. But, after we created everything, we each had separate planets we lived on. A great disaster happened, and I used so much energy to repair it. He took pity on me, and allowed me to stay with him a while. We aren't actually retaliated, but he introduced me as his brother. And soon, that was all I was known as. I lived in his shadow. He got everything, and I got nothing. He even got a beautiful wife, your mother, and he just took more stuff. He didn't realize what he had, and he started to blame me for everything wrong in his life. Once, we got into a fight, and he threw me into the void out of anger. He told everyone it was because I tried to kill him, but I didn't. That's my story." I said.

"Oh... so you and Chaos aren't realated?"

"No." I said as she stretched, yawning. "It's getting late, goodnight Sky." I started towards the door.

"Goodnight End." She said. I stopped at the doorway. The name felt ghost like now, it was hard to believe it was still mine. I remembered the last time I used it. It was right before Chaos cast me into the void, all that time ago...

Nonetheless, I turned back for a moment.

"It's Harmony, actually." I said. With that, I left.