25. Goodbye, Tartarus. Forever!

Bella's POV

I woke to the sound of the conch horn going off. At first, I thought it was for breakfast, then I saw the campers putting on armor. Oh no, I think to myself.

In an instant, I ran over to half blood hill. I didn't need armor, not me. I saw Tartarus leading an army of 3 times as many monsters as we had campers. I've been training for battle for years, due to my father-Chaos-telling me just how good I had to be at fighting. And after years of training, I knew this was just a warm up. This would not be the final battle.

But I still had to do this. I closed my eyes, and when I opened them, Sky and Heather were standing to either side of me.

People gasped and Tartarus noticed us three. I smirked and Sky and Heather did too.

"Tartarus, you have failed this world." We said in unison. His face went pale as we walked forward, our footsteps stepping at the same time. It was as if we were one.

"The part of you that is a pit shall remain here, and monsters shall continue to go there after death." We said. "However, your consciousness, along with any other form you take outside the pit, shall spent the rest of eternity in the deepest part of the void. And you shall have no return. Ever." We finished.

"No! No, please!" Tartarus begged as Sky, Heather, and I raised our arms outward, our hands facing him. A portal appeared behind him, but not an ordinary portal. It had an invisible force, pulling Tartarus toward it with a violent force. He was sucked in. It pulled all the monsters in too, I made that happen to be sure no campers would be injured in battle.

All was silent. Me Heather and Sky turned around to see the campers, wizards, gods and goddesses, and Chaos and Khione gawking at us.

"You should close your mouths, you'll catch fly's." I teased. I noticed that Justin, unlike the other campers, was smiling at us. Obviously, Heather smiled back first, then me and Sky did too.

"Sky?" I heard a voice call.

Sky's POV

"Sky?" A familiar voice called out. I turned me head to see Draco. My heart fluttered at the sound of his voice, and the sight of his face.

I started to a run and he did to. I threw my arms around him and he gently wrapped his around mine.

I sure have been doing a lot of couple's mush lately haven't I? Oh well.

Okayyyy, so I need your guys's opinions on these few question's.

1. Who should I pair Bella and Reyna with?

or

Should I just leave Bella and Reyna single?

2. How should I end this book?

options

a) Someone dies and the campers, wizards, the army, and everyone else on the good side defeat the enemy to honer the memory of whoever died

b) My surprise

c) Both of the above

Please please PLEASE comment! I REALLY need your opinions on this!!!

By the way though I will keep updating weather or not there's a comment on this but please comment anyway, because I want to know what you guys want for me to do so I don't do something you guys will hate.