18. Other Daughter?

Chaos's POV

I was sitting on my throne with Khione at my side, sitting in her throne. Yes, Khione had a throne, I had one the same size as mine made for her next to mine. I also had my throne moved to the right slightly so my throne and hers were perfectly centered along the wall.

One of my guards suddenly ran into the room and kneeled to Khione and me.

"Sir, Ma'am, I have terrible news for you..." Instantly Khione and I sat up perfectly straight and worried looks grew onto our faces.

"What is it?" Khione asked, he looked at us with a look that said, I'm so, so, so, sorry.

"Your daughter, well..." He trailed off.

"Well what!" I yelled worrying about Sky. I'd heard how she had joined the bad side and did feel rather betrayed, but she is still my daughter. If something happened to her... I was pulled from my thoughts as the guard continued.

"She's gone missing." He said. I stared at him.

"What do you mean, she's not even here!" I exclaimed. He looked at me confused, but then realisation slowly crept onto his face.

"Oh, no not Sky." He said.

"What?" Khione and I asked in unison, both of us confused.

"I mean your other daughter." He said. Both mine and Khione's eyes widened. We both shared a look that said, 'No... It can't be...'

Dun, dun, dunnnn!

Hope you enjoyed! Bye!

:D :D :D