3. Move On

Chaos's POV

I sat in The Throne Room on my throne. Now I'm sure some of you have been wondering, 'Why don't you just raise Sky from the dead again?' Well in all honesty I can't. See even I have limits. I can only raise one specific person from the dead once. I'm going to kill my brother for this. If it's the last thing I do. He. Will. Pay.

Nico's POV

I was at the Dining Pavilion at the Hade's table. It was breakfast. My head was down. I suddenly shadow traveled to the place. I remember how we always used to come here. I shadow traveled to my cabin went over to my bed and went on my knees. I reached under my bed and grabbed the guitar I secretly had. Then I shadow traveled back. (AN He's at the place where Sky sang Let It Go/Let Her Go). I placed my guitar down and started a fire. I picked the guitar back up and sat down on the log. I remember how me and Heather, or Sky as I now know, used to always come here secretly without telling anyone and sing songs. Unlike what most people thought I actually could sing, I just didn't usually. Not in front of people anyway. But I did in front of Sky. She always used to say my singing voice sounded exactly like Jason Mraz's singing voice. (AN BTW in my story it does, deal with it). I began to strum the guitar and the song I sang? It was the two songs me and Sky always used to sing. We always liked to think of a world without people who have hard lives. We both grew up with hard lives. She was bullied, grew up in an orphanage, without any friends, and for some of her life living on the street. I was without a mother, lost in time, my sister died, and I also lived on the street for some of my life. So we loved singing these two songs.

"No one sits with him, he doesn't fit in

But we feel like we do when we make fun of him

Cause you want to belong, do you go along?

Cause his pain is the price paid for you to belong.

It's not like you hate him or want him to die

But maybe he goes home and thinks suicide

Or he comes back to school with a gun at his side

And a kindness from you might have saved his life.

Heroes are made when you make a choice.

You could be a hero - heroes do what's right

You could be a hero - you might save a life

You could be a hero- you could join the fight

For what's right, for what's right, for what's right.

No one talks to her, she feels so alone

She's in too much pain to survive on her own

The hurt she can't handle overflows to a knife

She writes on her arm and wants to give up her life.

Each day she goes on is a day that she's brave

Fighting the lie that giving up is the way

Each moment of courage her on life she saves

When she throws the pills out a hero is made.

Heroes are made when you make a choice.

You could be a hero - heroes do what's right

You could be a hero - you might save a life