8. Why Didn't She?

Justin's POV

I was the first one to finish grabbing my armour and get to the hill. I raised my sword and slashed at monsters. I was about to kill another but hesitated when I saw a girl. The girl looked strangely fimaler but I was sure I'd never seen her before in my life. Her eyes were a looked between green and blue (they were turquoise). She had perfect cheekbones and really thick blonde hair with a some black at the top as if she had died her hair and needed to re-die it. Her hair was up in a ponytail that actually started of as a braid though even up it was waist length. So to sum up, she was drop-dead gorgeous! But compared to Heather.... I didn't care to much.

"Who-" I was about to ask who she was but was effectively shut up when she attacked. And we began fighting. Weird thing though, once she got a clear look at my face she hesitated. Strange. Then while I was distracted she disarmed me. Her sword was at my throat. I stared at her in fear. Then she ran away. She charged into the Camp. She could have killed me just now. Why didn't she?

Bella's POV

I charged into Camp. I went into the woods and looked for it.

"Who are you?" A voice said. I swirled around and saw Pecy Jackson. Of course. A voice said in my head. "An enemy." I said. "We defeated your army now we're just scouting the borders. Your outnumbered, outgunned, and without help." He said. Uh oh...

"Why are you telling me this? Why don't you just take me hostage or kill me?" I asked. "Because I can't kill you, you could be useful, and I like to try and do things the easy way before I try the hard way. You have a choice: Be taken hostage or join us at camp and give up any info you have willingly." He said. I thought what the heck. I sheathed my sword and walked up to him. "The easy way." I said.