37. Back From the Dead

Sky's POV

It had been two days sense we'd gone to Planet Harmony, and everything was A-OK. What had happened between Chaos and Harmony all those years ago had been sorted out. Chaos had felt threatened by Harmony, and was afraid that he would be forgotten. Harmony forgave him, I don't know how. Harmony continues to amaze me.

So, I don't know about you guys, but I myself have had enough adventure to last me a lifetime.

At the end of all this, Harmony invited me to live with him in his palace. I don't know why, but a voice inside me had told me to say yes, and I'd listened to it. But we would still visit all our friends and family.

So, I geuss that's the end of my story. That's my happy ending. But of course, I can't take it for granted. Even a happy ending has a price, and that price is having to fight for it to stay happy. I know that I will though.

All the other couples are happy back home now. Draco and Reyna got together, but I wasn't mad, in fact, I was happy for them.

So, I guess this is it. The final chapter of my story. No more wars, no more traveling to different galaxies, and above all...

No more people coming Back From the Dead.

Finally, I could live a peaceful life, with a man who I actually love.

Now, my only worry is that I might have just jinxed it by tempting the fates...

But that's a problem for later. Now, I just have to hold on to what I have, while it's still mine.

I hope you liked this series of mine. Honestly, I'm kind of sad to see it go. Especially because the first book in this series, Percy Jackson the Forgotten Hero, was actually the first book I'd ever written.

Anyway, if the books in this series are the only ones you've read by me, please give some of my other books a try. Each and every one of you guys and girls mean so much to me, and I hope these books meant something to you, and that you enjoyed them. For the final time in this book, I'd like to say,

I hope you enjoyed!

Bye! :)

-Kaylee
xoxo