28. Captured

Warning! If you are currently experiencing 'the feels'  I highly recommend you do not read this chapter until you are emotionally stable, because this chapter is going to be kind of emotional and may upset some of you. You have been warned. 

End's POV

Sky went over the plans with me until I had memorized them. She reminded me so much of her mother... I would never say this to anyone who I didn't trust 100% because this could be used against me, and it made me look like a softy, but I didn't actually hate Chaos because he locked me in the void. I hated him because he won the heart of Khione, and I didn't. I loved Khione.

I had finally memorized the plans Sky had made. She was about to leave but I grabbed her arm and - before I could stop myself - kissed her. She was just so much like Khione. Her eyes went wide and she tensed up, but she was too shocked to do anything. I pulled away.

"Sorry..." I said nervously. "It's fine." She smiled, "I know you just weren't thinking strait for a second there. I sighed relived that she wasn't going to back out of the deal.

"I have to go, there about to leave." She said. Then she teleported out of my hideout. 

-----------------Time Laps-----------------

I stared at the people in fount of me, each of them chained to a stone pillar. They were all unconscious. Sky came up to me. 

"So, who's all here?" I asked. "There's Percy, Annabeth, Piper, Selena, Draco, and Harry Potter." She replied.

"Oh, and they are all disarmed, plus I put a spell on all the magical weapons, so they won't return to their owners." She added with a smile. 

"I never knew you were this evil, betraying all of your friends and leaving them helpless at the hands of the evilest and second most powerful being in the entire universe." I said.

"Like I said, once you let the darkness in, it never comes out." She said.

This chapter is dedicated to PercyJacksonDemigod6 for guessing the quote in the last chapter! :D