7. Who's Bella?

Unknown POV

I walked around fortress. I went into the main area where I spotted End with Tartarus standing next to him. End was sitting on a throne made from both imperial gold and celestial bronze. I walked up to End and knelt down.

"You summoned me?" I asked. "Yes." He replied. "You may rise." He told me and I stood up.

"I want you to lead an attack on Camp Half Blood." He said. I stared at him. "Me?" I asked. "Yes." He said.

---------Flash Back---------

"Your just a monster. Stop pretending that your a hero, because your not. Your nothing and you will never be more than that!" Everyone kept shouting at me. I ran through the school halls with my head down in shame. I just wanted to get out of here and get home. I accidentally bumped into something. I fell on my but. I got up and looked at what I had run into. I was even more ashamed when I saw that it was Emily the biggest school bully, and the cause of about half the things wrong with my life.

"Hey what's the hurry." She asked in a innocent tone, but she was smiling evily. I tried to ignore her and keep going but she had other ideas.

"Hurrying back to that stupid little orphanage. You know it's no coincidence that you ended up there. Your parents didn't want you. They abandoned you, left you to face life on your own." That was it. Anger bubbled inside me. I was used to being insulted. In fact everyone in the school took every chance they got to torment me especially Emily. But now, she'd gone to far. I launched myself at her pinning her to the ground. I had my legs keeping her legs and body down and was holding her wrists to the floor with a death grip.

"That is not true!" I yelled at her.

"OWWW!" She screeched. Her wrists and forearms were burning. I was causing it. I didn't know how. I felt my self being torn off of her and it was like my senses suddenly snapped back on. I looked at Emily. Her wrists and forearms were actually bleeding because of my death grip and.... whatever else I did to cause that burning feeling. What have I done....

"Bella!" The principal squealed at me as he ran to Emily. I jerked myself away from the people who had pulled me off of Emily. I backed away looking around and I saw everyone was staring at me paralyzed with fear. I knew they were thinking, monster! I could see it in their eyes. Monster.... Their right. I am a Monster. I ran. I ran out of the school and into the woods nearby. I ran until I was gasping for air. I passed out and felt the releaf of darkness.

---------End of Flash Back---------

I was walking over to Camp Half Blood with a monster army trailing behind me. Finally we arrived at the border....